• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket office issues.

As said: e-tickets are the way forward for those with a printer or a phone app that accepts them.
For those without, the ticket office will have more time to deal with enquiries.

But I can remember a ticket office so bad around seven or eight years ago that fans were queuing up in the office next to the club shop for up to 35 minutes before games.

I remember watching the first 10 minutes of of one match on a closed circuit feed while the dullards behind the desk were trying to find tickets.

All the problems listed are not new.

Let’s be honest guys this club is in a shambles in every place will it improve maybe then maybe not we are looking at a 4th relegation a team with no confidence this club is a like a ghost town

I managed to get refunded. I hope they resolve the season ticket issues for everyone which after several games in should have been long resolved.

As said: e-tickets are the way forward for those with a printer or a phone app that accepts them.
For those without, the ticket office will have more time to deal with enquiries.

But I can remember a ticket office so bad around seven or eight years ago that fans were queuing up in the office next to the club shop for up to 35 minutes before games.

I remember watching the first 10 minutes of of one match on a closed circuit feed while the dullards behind the desk were trying to find tickets.

All the problems listed are not new.
E-ticketing is the way forward. Hopefully TL will implement this.

The irony here is once upon a time we had a state of the art ( for the time) system.
You could buy tickets on the website ,choose your seat and then download the “ticket”as a QR code to your phone.
Then just scan your phone at the barrier- and it actually worked

we were apparently going be of the first clubs in the country to have that functionality

Bought my Dover tickets online last Monday. Haven't arrived yet. That's 2 out of 3 ticket orders not arrived. Will send a chaser email tomorrow.

My mate payed for 3 season tickets. 2 only arrived last week, 1 is still missing. Why send them 10 games into the season? And why send just 2 and not the 3 together? Did they buy the ticketing system from Bodgit and Scarper?

Bought my Dover tickets online last Monday. Haven't arrived yet. That's 2 out of 3 ticket orders not arrived. Will send a chaser email tomorrow.

Actually it's 2 out of 2 postal orders. I collected one set of tickets.

I ordered 4 tickets for Dagenham last Monday with postage which arrived on Wednesday. Picked up the envelope and thought that feels light... turns out they'd sent 1 ticket so had to call up and wait to speak to someone and then was called back and they'd "Found" three tickets in the seats for us to collect.

Luckily when I got there they were ready to collect - however the poor chap in front was told, "Southend haven't sent them, there's nothing we can do. Who is next please?". Shambles from Southend but the woman left the poor bloke standing there, with his order confirmation on his phone, being told there is nothing they can do.

So maybe it's all clubs and not just us!

They should of waited another month for Christmas! In no other business would this be acceptable customer service.

Well it’s 19:00 and I haven’t had any post so…. Guess mine we will be coming Monday.

Back