• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket office issues.

Was my Altrincham ticket in there?

Despite my email confirming purchase stating “Away tickets - Please be advised that collections will be available from the Southend United Ticket Office (please see the below for home matchday collections) until the Thursday before a Saturday fixture, Monday for a Tuesday night match, or until the fixture goes off sale, whichever is sooner. After this time they will automatically be sent to the away club for collection on the day of the match.” (My emphasis)

You may be shocked to hear that they weren’t actually sent to Altrincham for collection on the day of the match.

Fortunately Altrincham staff couldn’t have been more helpful (particularly when they were having to turn home season ticket holders away) and when it became clear no tickets from SUFC were going to arrive took my email receipt as proof of purchase. I understand that they were several others in the same situation as me. Hopefully they all got in in good time to see the first goal.

There are some very helpful individuals in the ticket office but it is such a lottery as to whether your tickets turn up in time - be it season cards, away tickets being sent by post, away tickets being collected at a home match, away tickets being collected at the opposition’s ground. The saddest thing is I fully expected there to be issues but working full-time and outside of Southend I didn’t really have much choice after the Maidenhead game (when I had intended to collect my ticket) was called off.

No suprise here. Wouldn’t trust them to run a bath.

Home ends for me this season. Can print tickets with ease and no charges for postage on tickets which may or may not arrive.

Also away ends don’t seem to have a bar, home ends have not been am issue so far.

Polite request here, don't want to upset TL or SVC.nor am I trolling, just want to know if any other STH's are still awaiting their season ticket cards like my daughter.

I popped into the ticket office yesterday to purchase some home tickets one being for this month,
They are not on sale until the 7th?
The game I wanted was the Barnet one for this Month for my son.
Surely, we should be able to go into the ticket office and purchase a ticket for any home game and not have to wait 2 weeks to get it before the actual game!

Polite request here, don't want to upset TL or SVC.nor am I trolling, just want to know if any other STH's are still awaiting their season ticket cards like my daughter.
I am also still waiting for 2 of 3 purchased

I've just gone on line and bought two tickets in the South Stand Upper for the Dorking game. Paid my dosh, chose Print-at-Home from the Drop Down menu and checked out. Received an email from the club almost immediately with a PDF file attached (my tickets) which I have just printed out and they are fine. There wasn't even a charge for the print at home option (unlike the Cliffs Pavilion). Cheered up Mrs RHB at it's her birthday on the 18th so that's her present sorted :Winking: .

What the **** is going on with ticket office? I wanted completely rubbish service like everyone else. I'm really hacked off now.

It would be really handy if you could buy family tickets online, that's my only real issue with the website. I have to have tickets posted or collect them from the ticket office as I don't have a printer at home. An 'e-ticket' would be great at some point.

I went to the ticket office yesterday and picked up 4 Notts County tickets no problem. I always find the staff friendly and helpful in there.

Purchased two tickets for the Dorking game at the same time and paid all in one go. Today, one of the tickets had turned up but not the other. Either they are going to send the other ticket separately costing twice as much postage or I'm not going to get the second one at all. Either way, poor form as usual.

There is no way I am calling the ticket office on their premium rate line so they can suck more money out of me and I am not going to queue up before the Maidehead game tomorrow to find out what's happening. They aren't having more of my money or time. Just have to hope the other ticket arrives

Purchased two tickets for the Dorking game at the same time and paid all in one go. Today, one of the tickets had turned up but not the other. Either they are going to send the other ticket separately costing twice as much postage or I'm not going to get the second one at all. Either way, poor form as usual.

There is no way I am calling the ticket office on their premium rate line so they can suck more money out of me and I am not going to queue up before the Maidehead game tomorrow to find out what's happening. They aren't having more of my money or time. Just have to hope the other ticket arrives
Maybe next time use 'Print at Home', it works.

Back