• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tilly and Sir Alex

londonblue

Topgun Pilot
It has been said that Sir Alex is very good to away managers, apparently after a match he invites them to his office for a whisky and a chat.

I think Tilly needs to find out what Sir Alex's favourite drink is, get in a bottle, get him drunk and then get him to agree to a few loans for the rest of the season.

I hear they have quite a promising defender called Rio something or other, and they have a midfielder that isn't well liked....Carrick....

Failing that maybe Tilly should just plead with him to help us out!

Well this match against ManUre is the perfect oppertunity for Tilly to see some of Manchester United's second rate players who we could pinch on loan! I mean the team that played against Crewe apart from the obvious few how many of those names do you ever see in the starting line up?? Not many so I am sure if Tilly pulls Sir Alex to one side after the game and says I want to loan so and so. Then maybe we might still be a championship side next season!

I still think we need more experience than a couple of wet behind the ears Man Utd kids.

Loans yes, but players with something to prove.
E.g. the earlier shout about John Eustace or somebody like Mark Yeates (shame he followed Parky to Hull)!

No way he'd probably ever consider us but I see Aliadiere wants regular football again (on the BBC site). Would definitely do a job, although Mr Wenger would need to be flexible on wages!

I heard we are after Ade Akinbyieyeierytfb whats his face from Sheffield United!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ricey @ Nov. 01 2006,11:39)]I heard we are after Ade Akinbyieyeierytfb whats his face from Sheffield United!
Another potential waste of mnoey!
Although I hear wants to stay ooop north!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ Nov. 01 2006,11:40)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ricey @ Nov. 01 2006,11:39)]I heard we are after Ade Akinbyieyeierytfb whats his face from Sheffield United!
Another potential waste of mnoey!
Although I hear wants to stay ooop north!
Did wonders for Palace!! LOL!
rock.gif

Fergie and Tilly can commiserate together about failing to land that ball-winning central midfielder that both teams desperately need.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hong Kong Blue @ Nov. 01 2006,11:51)]Fergie and Tilly can commiserate together about failing to land that ball-winning central midfielder that both teams desperately need.
Yep and United are really struggling without theirs aren't they
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ricey @ Nov. 01 2006,11:30)]Well this match against ManUre is the perfect oppertunity for Tilly to see some of Manchester United's second rate players who we could pinch on loan!  I mean the team that played against Crewe apart from the obvious few how many of those names do you ever see in the starting line up??  Not many so I am sure if Tilly pulls Sir Alex to one side after the game and says I want to loan so and so.  Then maybe we might still be a championship side next season!
Indeed. In all the facetiousness of my original post, there was a serious point.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (londonblue @ Nov. 01 2006,11:26)]It has been said that Sir Alex is very good to away managers, apparently after a match he invites them to his office for a whisky and a chat.

I think Tilly needs to find out what Sir Alex's favourite drink is, get in a bottle, get him drunk and then get him to agree to a few loans for the rest of the season.
I hear Sir Alex and Arsène Wenger often share a bottle of red wine after their games. Probably more expensive than any old Asda plonk that you might have at home, mind you...
biggrin.gif

Cant see Fergie wanting to send his future stars to a side bottom of the table losing week in week out. Hardly going to do wonders for the confidence is it?
suspect.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (chrisblore @ Nov. 01 2006,13:26)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (londonblue @ Nov. 01 2006,11:26)]It has been said that Sir Alex is very good to away managers, apparently after a match he invites them to his office for a whisky and a chat.

I hear Sir Alex and Arsène Wenger often share a bottle of red wine after their games. Probably more expensive than any old Asda plonk that you might have at home, mind you...  
biggrin.gif
Yeah, but they probably chuck it all over eachother, along with the pizza.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Angell Delight @ Nov. 01 2006,11:54)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hong Kong Blue @ Nov. 01 2006,11:51)]Fergie and Tilly can commiserate together about failing to land that ball-winning central midfielder that both teams desperately need.
Yep and United are really struggling without theirs aren't they  
wink.gif
Was more interested in watching the Cockles show last night, but last night's result suggests that maybe their midfield is still missing a ball-winner.

very true, but sounds like hargreaves is on his way there in jan

Back