• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tilly, Ure a nutter!

Winkle

Manager
Having dragged my carcus around londons (26.2 miles) last year,I can only pass on my shear admiration for the boys, because I no they are going to need it! Any one who doubts this should go up on sunday and stand between the 18 & 20 mile markers at canary Warf and watch! It is certanly a big eye opener, runners inability to put one foot in front of another, totally and utterly in excruciating pain,and dehydrated to the extent, you lose all control of your bodily functions....... which aint preety! So I just want to say. I take my hat off to you both, and I will be there in my shirt cheering you on, well done!

Tilly is now officially a 'celeb' ! Expect to see him in Heat magazine next week buying milk at Tescos
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TonyTheKray @ April 21 2006,11:25)]Take a look at this link from the Marathon official site.

Tilly is listed with a little picture of him.

Running with him will be none other than Rebecca Loos and Gordon Ramsey.

Take a look.  Tilly is superb!!!

http://www.london-marathon.co.uk/site....ans.pdf
Looked at that link earlier, if anyone has a reason why not to do the Marathon, take a look at Floella Benjamins film footage of of her crossing the line last year! As for rebeccaa loos, perhaps her and jade can have a race for the biggest breast enlargment......interesting!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Winkle @ April 21 2006,12:06)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (TonyTheKray @ April 21 2006,11:25)]Take a look at this link from the Marathon official site.

Tilly is listed with a little picture of him.

Running with him will be none other than Rebecca Loos and Gordon Ramsey.

Take a look.  Tilly is superb!!!

http://www.london-marathon.co.uk/site....ans.pdf
Looked at that link earlier, if anyone has a reason why not to do the Marathon, take a look at Floella Benjamins film footage of of her crossing the line last year! As for rebeccaa loos, perhaps her and jade can have a race for the biggest breast enlargment......interesting!
What about Jeff Brazier and the ex (Jade) running it!! Will they have a domestic running round the course
biggrin.gif

Pinsent and Redgrave should go round the course carrying a rowing boat
tounge.gif

Back