• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rayleigh boy

Director⭐
As many of you know I represent (Sir, tbc) Steve Tilson in his consultantcy role.

You may know that recently Steve got the call from one of the larger northern clubs to come and see if he could supply some of the Tilson magic before their season peters out. In particular the manager up there wanted an insight into the killer streak that led Tilson to acheive his 100% record over World, European and English club champions Manchester United.

Fortunately I was able to record some of the sessions that Steve had with Ferguson (the struggling manager of Manchester United.) As is always Steves way he is no respecter of repuations and tells it exactly how its is.

------------------------------------------

Feguson - Steve, Good to see you - thanks for coming up.

Steve - Yeah alright Al. Heard you're cwrapping yourself about this load
of billy big bollox from Barcelona.

Ferguson - they do have very talented palyers....

Steve - Here we go again Al. You are getting your excuses in again, your losing the game already Al. Remember what happened at the Hall. Remember - that superb moment of brilliance and how it destroyed you. Mental toughness Al. Your not showing it. Not like we did, Al. Not like we did.

Ferguson - Well this is the Champions league final Steve.

Steve - still got to be tough Al . Remember the day before you came down to Essex - remember that 20 year dinner they had for you .....remember
how all the newspapers were blowing smoke right up your backside and how
you made sure your big guns were out there that night to take us apart ...

Ferguson - it was a great night for you club Steve.

Steve - I know, I know. Thanks for that Al - but its all about winning and losing. And if you ask me and I tell you that I get results on a Tuesday night in Scunthorpe you might think you can patrionise me - BUT Al - its all about winning and losing, you know that - winning and losing - and between you and me mate - it 1-0 to me and between me and your son - its 2-0 to me .....so Al .....listen up -

Ferguson - I'm listening -

Steve - now I still speak to King Freddie and he said he was upset about your remark about that "lad being dead lucky and he'll never do that again."

Fergson - "Ay I remember your Romany boy"

Steve - well Al - I see it you were really struggling that night, you were losing and you were talking absolute effing nonsense. Cos when Fred put the ball down and ran up to the ball - he aimed for the top corner and put the ball in the Man United net.... He was not aiming for the corner flag was he ? He was not passing it sidewards was he Al ? 1-0 to Southend United.

Ferguson - ay good player Steve. Here Steve we have Tevez, here we have Berbatov - here we have Rooney, Ronaldo - the cream of the cream.

Steve - Al - I'm here to help. You have to come to terms with it Al. Get adjusted. Ronaldo could not beat Darryl Flahaven from 20 yds. Rooney !! Rooney - you know what we said Al - "JUST A FAT FREDDY EASTWOOOD" - now Al before you move on - come to terms with it. Get a grip - say after me - Southend United 1 Manchester United 0.

Ferguson - come on Steve, I have had enough now...

Steve - thats the problem you see Al. You think you can call time. But let me tell you something Al - when Hooper went down in the second half we got 3.5 minutes out of that Al - oh yeah - you were losing cos JCR was hacked down and Freddy from the 127 buried you -

Ferguson - oh is that the secret - 127 - is that it ?

Steve - no, no no. Thats the address of King Freddy - and his race track Al. - The thing is Al you have not got the winning attitude. You don't have to get where you're going doing what I have to do. But man to man - the way it is now between us is 1-0 to Southend United FC. don't forget Al -

Ferguson - but the big game.

Steve - ssshhh Al. Winners and losers Al. You know how its is Al. Winners and losers. Its football mate. Its all about winning - isn't it Al. All about the winning Al. Remember Al - it wasn't lucky, it wasn't a fluke. it wasn't an off night - its all about winning -

SOUTHEND UNITED FC 1 - Manchester United 0

---------------------------------------------

Thanks to Brushy for the tape recording and I would like to announce Steves next book

"How to Humiliate Sir Alex Ferguson and Felipe Scolari at Football"

thank you for yoru kind words -

the boss was prowling around so hads to keep minimising the window and pretending to do something else which meant i think of the next line -

would be grateful if someone onthe 606 boards could mention it -

thank you for yoru kind words -

the boss was prowling around so hads to keep minimising the window and pretending to do something else which meant i think of the next line -

would be grateful if someone onthe 606 boards could mention it -

Why's that? Happy to copy and paste it for you but you miss out on the credit.

please go ahead and copy it on there

I really think you should get a few ' the boys worked their socks off ' in there first ----but great stuff - will start sending it to any Manure and Posh fans I can think of.

RB - system won't let me give you some more green - but I suspect this might become the most green repped post ever anyway

Back