• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tilson still after a Striker & its had 2 be better

Murkey_Mouse

FKA Sudbury_Shrimpers
Tilson is after a striker, and still talking to a club about a forward & they asking too much money for him & Tilson is hoping its be sorted before the deadline. He won't tell who he is after, anotherwise the another club will be red alert - from today Echo.

Put your money on Jevon or Hayter as one of the forward that their club is willing to sell for ££££ & asking 2much as well.

You never know its could be a forward from League 2 that can do a job at League One level.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Murkey_Mouse @ Jan. 26 2006,12:29)]Tilson is after a striker, and still talking to a club about a forward & they asking too much money for him & Tilson is hoping its be sorted before the deadline.  He won't tell who he is after, anotherwise the another club will be red alert - from today Echo.

Put your money on Jevon or Hayter as one of the forward that their club is willing to sell for ££££ & asking 2much as well.

You never know its could be a forward from League 2 that can do a job at League One level.
Swansea look like they're offloading a couple aswell. Anygood?

http://217.158.112.238/vsite....00.html

Another useless forward.......No thanks......

I wish we would sign someone soon my nerves had it all they can take.....

DtS

I am very surprised Tilly has even came out and said about this. I reckon this deal could go through because normally if Tilly is diving around the market he doesn't give reasons for people not coming if he is after them

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Murkey_Mouse @ Jan. 26 2006,12:29)]Put your money on Jevon or Hayter as one of the forward that their club is willing to sell for ££££ & asking 2much as well.
Notice Jevons has been made stand-in captain at Yeovil as Skivo is out - surely not a sign of the player leaving?

Jevons has agreed to come but Webby is trying to get a bit more money. Be patient it will happen

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Angell Delight @ Jan. 26 2006,13:26)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveo @ Jan. 26 2006,13:20)]Jevons has agreed to come but Webby is trying to get a bit more money. Be patient it will happen
Erm...source?
Ketch up, Steveo has been saying this all week...

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Jan. 26 2006,13:28)]
[b said:
[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveo @ Jan. 26 2006,13:20)]Jevons has agreed to come but Webby is trying to get a bit more money. Be patient it will happen
Erm...source?

tounge.gif
he has indeed Matt but has he named his source?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ Jan. 26 2006,13:32)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
Erm...source?

tounge.gif
Heinz

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoyWonder2 @ Jan. 26 2006,13:35)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ Jan. 26 2006,13:32)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
Erm...source?

tounge.gif
Heinz
Really? always struck me as an HP kinda guy

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Jan. 26 2006,14:28)]
[b said:
[b said:
Erm...source?

tounge.gif
Matt, your reply was absolute mustard!

tounge.gif

Tilson did'nt say who he is after, Iam just guessing who we trying to sign after reading the message board in Shrimperzone in the last 2 week.

My money on Jevon .... I did sign him for FM2006 in Jans & his 15 goals was enough to help Southend to runner up place in League One, mind you Col******r went up in the play-off (I once said that 2 my mate, Donkey may fly out of the window if Southend & Col******r went up together in real life
biggrin.gif
). If that EVER happen, I might do a spot of flying Donkey spotting ...
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Murkey_Mouse @ Jan. 26 2006,14:08)]Tilson did'nt say who he is after, Iam just guessing who we trying to sign after reading the message board in Shrimperzone in the last 2 week.

My money on Jevon .... I did sign him for FM2006 in Jans & his 15 goals was enough to help Southend to runner up place in League One, mind you Col******r went up in the play-off (I once said that 2 my mate, Donkey may fly out of the window if Southend & Col******r went up together in real life
biggrin.gif
 ).  If that EVER happen, I might do a spot of flying Donkey spotting ...
wink.gif
Think you can find one down at Stockport!

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Jan. 26 2006,14:32)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Jan. 26 2006,14:00)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Jan. 26 2006,14:28)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Angell Delight @ Jan. 26 2006,13:26)]Erm...source?
Matt, your reply was absolute mustard!

tounge.gif
Who's yo' Daddies...

laugh.gif
These puns are getting ridiculous

Tartare for now
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Murkey_Mouse @ Jan. 26 2006,14:08)]Tilson did'nt say who he is after, Iam just guessing who we trying to sign after reading the message board in Shrimperzone in the last 2 week.

biggrin.gif
 ).  If that EVER happen, I might do a spot of flying Donkey spotting ...
wink.gif
you certainly like fm2006 theory's dont you

Back