• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tilsons comment of the week

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
Rub of the green, socks off, gave it there all, played well

WHICH PATHETIC COMMENT IS IT THIS WEEK.......

(Drum Roll)

'We played quite well'

Another defeat Tilson and more bull **** that comes out of that mouth of yours

a draw or a win would have constituted playing well NOT A DEFEAT.

(Drum Roll)

'We played quite well'

Oh do give up Scott, we've had this thread after every bloody game this season mate, I'm sure Tilly is just as fed up having to use the same old lame excuses but his hands have been tied so much this season Ferguson Whinger and that Chel$ki bloke would've struggled to keep us up

I've seen us been absolutely dismal and win or draw for that matter. You don't have to play well to win. Likewise you don't have to play badly to lose.

"Like I say - we're absolute rubbish. I buy the players, pick the team, sort the tactics and if you can do better then you know where the ground is".

There. Better now?

(Drum Roll)

'We played quite well'

Did you expect a win then? All in all we had a very inexperienced side out there yesterday,facing a side with a very good home record. For whats its worth, I thought both sides played cr@p but considering the majority of our squad wont be there next season it was good to see some of the young lads, herd, o'keefe, milner, crawford play. I want to see these players given a chance for next season and judging by our financial state...they will!

Oh do give up Scott, we've had this thread after every bloody game this season mate, I'm sure Tilly is just as fed up having to use the same old lame excuses but his hands have been tied so much this season Ferguson Whinger and that Chel$ki bloke would've struggled to keep us up

**** me I forgot Tilson can do no wrong!

**** me I forgot Tilson can do no wrong!

I never said that mate, but you trotting out the same old threads is like him trotting out the same old bullcrap

TrueBlue out ?? .. of course not, but the comparison is similar don't you see ??

Seriously its time for change at Southend

obama-official-photo.jpeg

My name is TrueBlue :)

Just have to accept it mate, he wont change now. Just the same as Ferguson going on about added time(when man.u are losing) and wenger never seeing any controversial incidents when his players are involved.

Seriously its time for change at Southend

If Tilson walks then would'nt surprise me if Stimson takes his place. Bound to get sacked this week, yet knows the non league scene well for getting players in who are hungry for success, which is what we will be resigned to next season. He signed a few for Gillingham last season which got them up after having been relegated. O.k he has failed this season due to their away record, but who else will be on the short list if we find ourselves in need of a new manager, should this scenario happen?.

That has summed up our season, played well for parts, but the other bits we were shocking and have been punished.

yeah, not being able to sign players, trying to motivate players who not been paid for months, not being able to offer decent terms (if allowed at all), having to depend on loan signings, the club being in court x amount of times all tillys fault, if he guilty of not being the most gifted in front of a camera then so ****ing what, I am not saying he is beyond blame but what was he supposed to do in such circumstances, if he has a half decent budget and promises that all the krap that went on this season will not happen next then I still believe he is the man for the job.

yeah, not being able to sign players, trying to motivate players who not been paid for months, not being able to offer decent terms (if allowed at all), having to depend on loan signings, the club being in court x amount of times all tillys fault, if he guilty of not being the most gifted in front of a camera then so ****ing what, I am not saying he is beyond blame but what was he supposed to do in such circumstances, if he has a half decent budget and promises that all the krap that went on this season will not happen next then I still believe he is the man for the job.

Time will tell mate

true blue = ****** thinking he a better fan than us saying tilson out get the point you are in the minority stop truying to be like labour and cange our mind its not happening (and yes i would say it to your face)!!!

Rear View Mirror

It doesn't help following the Shrimpers by looking in the rear view mirror.
Let's look forward to the future. It's easy to be bitter & twisted about the last couple of seasons.

I'm a big Tilly fan and hope he stays, although I wouldn't blame him if he left. It goes with the territory to point the finger at the manager, blame him for our predicament. Get rid of him and a few players and all will be well. What true Blues fan can think that ?

I've supported the Shrimpers for over 40 years and the relationship Tilly has with the Club and the fans has never been emulated by another Blues Boss.

The new stadium can be a catalyst for a new era. There will be a sharper focus on our immeadiate goals (build a new squad & get out of League 2 asap). We won't be able to waist money on big signings, instead we will have to develop talent or unearth rough diamonds, (we should have been doing that all along).

The reality of being a Southend United fan is that in my lifetime I'm sure I'll see the team back up in the Championship again and also back down at least into League One again. It's all part of the love affair.

Let's be up for the challenge!

Back