• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tilsons talent factory

Rayleigh boy

Director⭐
having despatched a load of players off to the championship (and 125k for Hoops) Sir Steve puts together the most exciting young squad in the league...

a centre mid pairing of Moussa (19) and Grant (21) prove thay can win points at this level against hardened and established lge 1 pros and we have Lee Barnard with players like HRK and walker and the new boy from Chelsea and
suddenly Francis (24?) looking good ....

Even at this level there are 400k players like Murray around and its as tough as profesiional football can get ...

It might take a while to get it right but at the moment I look forward to seeing
how we might progress .... I reckon HRK could be deadly

having despatched a load of players off to the championship (and 125k for Hoops) Sir Steve puts together the most exciting young squad in the league...

a centre mid pairing of Moussa (19) and Grant (21) prove thay can win points at this level against hardened and established lge 1 pros and we have Lee Barnard with players like HRK and walker and the new boy from Chelsea and
suddenly Francis (24?) looking good ....

Even at this level there are 400k players like Murray around and its as tough as profesiional football can get ...

It might take a while to get it right but at the moment I look forward to seeing
how we might progress .... I reckon HRK could be deadly

Loved hrk on friday but remember he is only on a month long loan

HRK is only on a month's contract at the moment, I'm more excited by those on full contracts. I think we've got a cracking lot of signings in (and I'd like Harding to join them) now we just have to get them working together as a team - and the signs were already there on Friday that it's coming along.

HRK is only on a month's contract at the moment, I'm more excited by those on full contracts. I think we've got a cracking lot of signings in (and I'd like Harding to join them) now we just have to get them working together as a team - and the signs were already there on Friday that it's coming along.
I thought harding was brill friday, shame the brighton fans? saw fit to boo him at every touch of the ball

I thought harding was brill friday, shame the brighton fans? saw fit to boo him at every touch of the ball

And it galvanised him, just goes to show what we've said in the past - welcome an ex player with applause and affection and they're less likely to do you damage, boo them and you get a JCR type of reaction.

Harding gets better and better...his positioning and reading of the game are excellent...the volley he had thay forced Kuipers into a good save was awesome as well!!

I read somewhere that he commanded an £850,000 fee a couple of years ago!!

Harding gets better and better...his positioning and reading of the game are excellent...the volley he had thay forced Kuipers into a good save was awesome as well!!

I read somewhere that he commanded an £850,000 fee a couple of years ago!!

So decent footballer then, no knowledge of whether he's a nice guy?

Yes the re-building process is well under way and many positives to be taken from Fridays defeat.

It may have to be considered a two year process though as we could find ourselves with too much to do, if we get behind the playoff/promotion pace ?

The quality of many of our players is abundantly apparent and we just need to convert the good play into goals and particularly when we have opponents on the rack, to put the game beyond them.

Encouraging defeat. More convinced than ever that we will be headed in the right direction, eventually.

Last edited:
Back