• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Time off over Christmas

Ron Manager

I've got the most time off over Christmas that I've ever had, finish at midday Christmas Eve and go back on 4th January. Mortgage industry basically shuts down between Christmas and New Year and my boss has decided to close the office as a reward for a successful year
smile.gif

As I'm bored stiff and counting down the hours already, what are other people lucky enough to have off or unlucky enough to have to be working?

I would have had from the 23rd to the 4th off, were I not changing jobs. I now have the 23rd to the 10th off.
wink.gif

leave at 3 today in tomorrow for last minute filing, then off till the 4th.

just heard, great news, my conference in June is in San Diego! Yeah!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Dec. 22 2004,11:56)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Dec. 22 2004,11:54)]last minute filing
who else thought that said 'last minute fling ' ?  
rock.gif

a quick Christmas fumble with a secretary Naps?
But Naps doesn't smoke, so what would he do for the remaining 30 seconds of that minute?

wink.gif

In till lunch time Xmas Eve, off Xmas Day, Working at Wycombe Boxing Day, Off on the 27th, in for a game on the 28th, in on the 29th, off on the 30th, in till lunch time on the 31st, in for a game on New Years Day and then off until the 5th but as I have three days holiday owing I'm taking the rest of the week off.

Apart from the public holidays, the only day I've got off is Wednesday, 29th December... when I are be mostly freezin' my nuts off in Scotland.

ghostface.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ron Manager @ Dec. 22 2004,11:59)]
[b said:
[b said:
rock.gif

But Naps doesn't smoke, so what would he do for the remaining 30 seconds of that minute?

wink.gif
Pay her what I owe her

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Dec. 22 2004,12:05)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ron Manager @ Dec. 22 2004,11:59)]
[b said:
[b said:
rock.gif

wink.gif
Pay her what I owe her
Will that be her Christmas box?

oops.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (blues_r_best @ Dec. 22 2004,12:09)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (West Country Shrimper @ Dec. 22 2004,12:08)]Ive got from the 16th Dec til the 10th Jan
biggrin.gif
Fecking students.
biggrin.gif

And? What's your point? I work hard at Uni......

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ Dec. 22 2004,12:11)]Lazy wastrel bastards.
Oh shut up moaning!

At least I can relax properly with that lenth of time and have fun down here compared to back there, with those wasters, who are worse than me
tounge.gif

Spending our taxes on cider, pot noodles and Levellers CD's!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ron Manager @ Dec. 22 2004,12:13)]Spending our taxes on cider, pot noodles and Levellers CD's!
The first 2, maybe. Not the last one tho
tounge.gif

Back