• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Time to push on! Sell time.

Selling Whitters to raise cash

William is a RH Batsman and RFM Bowler. He is a defensive player with woeful leadership skills and remarkable experience.

He currently has superb batting form, strong bowling form and energetic fitness.

Plays For: Napster's XI
Nationality: Australia
Dual Nationality: England
Battrick Rating: 47,867 (-461)
Wages: £13,440 p/w

Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: feeble
Batting: mediocre Concentration: abysmal
Bowling: remarkable Consistency: exceptional
Fielding: feeble

selling, currently at 2.8m. need the cash!

Shame about the stamina, will restrict the final sale value as some people only search for bowlers with strong or better.

This fella is upto £350,000 and ends in 3 & 1/2 hours! Anymore bids!? ;)

Kieren Bentham - 18 yo, BT Rating=6,317
LH Batsman, LFM Bowler. He is a destructive player with superb leadership skills and worthless experience.
He currently has competent batting form, competent bowling form and sublime fitness.

Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: proficient Concentration: competent
Bowling: woeful Consistency: worthless
Fielding: worthless

Excellent trainee spinner (or if you want to skill train) finishing tomorrow at 08.08. Only up for 5k at the moment. All bids welcomed :)

Oz Abrahams (2716977) Oz is a RH Batsman and RH Spin Bowler. He is a cautious player with proficient leadership skills and abysmal experience.

He currently has respectable batting form, respectable bowling form and fresh fitness.

Plays For: BATTY SHRIMPERS
Nationality: West Indies
Battrick Rating: 4,340
Wages: £649 p/w

Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: worthless Concentration: worthless
Bowling: competent Consistency: competent
Fielding: worthless

Don't suppose anyone has a spare 5.5m lying around, that they fancy bidding on Del-Boy with. If so, can you do it by 15.30 today.

Thanks ever so :)

MrB said:
Wish I did!!
I'm short by about 300k, put another guy on the market for 1.7m, and got my mate here to bid, but still short by about 300k. I'll buy back the 2nd one once Del-Boy sells, so if someone can either bid 3.5 for Middleton or 2m for Goode, I'd really appreciate it

I'm short by about 300k, put another guy on the market for 1.7m, and got my mate here to bid, but still short by about 300k. I'll buy back the 2nd one once Del-Boy sells, so if someone can either bid 3.5 for Middleton or 2m for Goode, I'd really appreciate it

Only got 1.8m left!

I've bid £2m on Goode.

Is it Greening you're after?

I've had Del-Boy up twice now, at 10m and 8m and not had any takers. Some cheeky git offered 6.5m for him, but I've seen Exceptional bowlers with no batting going for more than that. Put him up for 0 now, and he's up to 3m already, so be interesting to see what he ends up at, as there seems to be a dearth of all-rounders on the market at the moment.

I'm lucky in the fact that I don't need Del-boy for either Friday or Sunday,and probably not for BT20 next week, but it's going to be tricky for me to buy someone after that when I'm on the other side of the world, that's why I was trying to get it sorted this week. Just have to hope someone suitable comes on the marker later this week.

Last edited:
I paid £17m for Mario all those seasons ago, doubt I'd get much more than half that now.

Back