• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

To any Col Ewe fans visiting this board...

Shrimp in a Kilt

After the events of today with your player simulating to get Maher sent off and leading to Gower's dismissal, I would suggest you find somewhere else to amuse yourselves for a few days.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ Nov. 25 2006,16:39)]After the events of today with your player simulating to get Maher sent off and leading to Gower's dismissal, I would suggest you find somewhere else to amuse yourselves for a few days.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Seconded.

To any Col U fans, just sod off and tend to your cabbages
mad.gif

My friend's comment on the rollercoaster "Oblivion" sounds appropriate:

*On the slow up part known to us as double promotion* "Well, this isn't so bad..."
*On the deep breath before the plunge known as relegation* "Uh-oh...*

Soon to come, on the drop known to us a relegation - "Oh Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-"

To make it clear, I have no problem with the likes of Col******r and Proud, etc who regularly post on here.... But if I am feeling this ****ed-off about the manner of the result, I don't think the less tolerant amongst us will be restraining themselves should any Col U show up on here.

sad.gif
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Technician @ Nov. 25 2006,17:10)]3-0 to Steve Bennett then...
Farmhands u W-A-N-K-E-RS enjoy your minute of Glory

3 .0 to the Ref
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

One Team In ESSEX
SOUTHEND UNITED FC ( Bigger n Better)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CSWICKFORDSHRIMPER @ Nov. 25 2006,17:14)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Technician @ Nov. 25 2006,17:10)]3-0 to Steve Bennett then...
Farmhands u W-A-N-K-E-RS enjoy your minute of Glory

3 .0 to the Ref  
mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

One Team In ESSEX
SOUTHEND UNITED FC ( Bigger n Better)
Don't forget the Lino. He was the one who told the Dimwit in the Black to red-card Maher, and complained about Gower to get him his yellow.

I think they might be an endangered species when they try to leave Layer Road.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Technician @ Nov. 25 2006,17:17)]I think they might be an endangered species when they try to leave Layer Road.
And that's just Ron Martin on the warpath!

wow.gif

Texts are going in to BBC Esssex from ColU fans agreeing that Duguid is a cheat and the officials bought it for Maher's red card.

Just one comment. LDV 2nd leg at Roots Hall. What goes around, comes around. That is all.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ColUShifty @ Nov. 25 2006,18:34)]Just one comment. LDV 2nd leg at Roots Hall. What goes around, comes around. That is all.
Bollocks. That's like saying two wrongs make a right, and that is childish b*llsh*t.

Duguid is a cheat, end of.

mad.gif

Back