• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

To any Col Ewe fans visiting this board...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (D62SUBOY @ Nov. 25 2006,22:37)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CUFCUncursed @ Nov. 25 2006,21:13)]What I meant was that the transfer window will shake everything up, we'll almost certainly lose Halford - arguably our best player in Jan...

But in the short term, we'll do our best on tuesday to keep H*ll down there with you
biggrin.gif
Might not be a bad idea to off load Duguid in January as well because he sure as hell won't be welcome down at the Hall in April.......and in truth that's an understatement.
Knowing Karl he wil lap it up, it will just spur him on to play even better.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CUFCUncursed @ Nov. 25 2006,20:53)]So I'm glad the Southend fans in the away stand had a great view of the Duguid incident, they had a better view of our mans red IMO....

Methinks if the first sending off hadn't happened it would have been a terribly boring game! Which in fact we were about equal until then.

No dice with the second red, a terribly timed tackle.

Generally I would have said this was one of the poorer derbies, despite the score(!) and the cards though. The result was harsh against you guys! Best of luck for the future.........:blues:
oh it was a terrible game for 1st 55 mins-the only thing to get animated about was how crap the ref was in the 1st half.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CUFCUncursed @ Nov. 25 2006,20:53)]No dice with the second red, a terribly timed tackle.
I've no beef for the sending off just for the tackle, but bear in mind the situation would never have arised if Duguid hadn't been such a cheating c%&t.

Back