• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Who's right wing then.... me a fully paid up union member [branch rep] for 30yrs....perhaps I just have a sense of humour.

Have done far more canvassing for political reasons than you and *** put together.

Just because I could always see straight through 'Phoney Tony' and cant stand new labour 'Types' does not make me a numpty. Jog on.

Then I see no point in your pop about me canvassing..

Then I see no point in your pop about me canvassing..

You are a sensitive soul. Canvass all you like, with my blessing. Not sure what sort of answer you'll get from a sun reader.

We had a well policed, Liverpool style, policy of no sun newspaper at work after they printed lies about our profession.

You are a sensitive soul. Canvass all you like, with my blessing. Not sure what sort of answer you'll get from a sun reader.

We had a well policed, Liverpool style, policy of no sun newspaper at work after they printed lies about our profession.

Tube Driver?

It is typically only the left though that think the public are so thick they cannot make decisions for themselves. Why are the left so patronising???

We know the sunset Times is supposed to be the paper for top people.Just don't believe it though.

The Torygraph is obviousy just a joke. :smiles:

yes most people who take notice of the so called Political content in those rags are either brain washed or dumb.

I find that comment unbelievable. I would never dream of calling something thick because of the newspaper they read and that's before we even get on to the statistical significance of your survey, the sampling methodology and the fact you asked what statisticians would call a "push question."

You may find comfort in believing that everyone with a contrary opinion to you is either stupid or brainwashed but just maybe people have formed those opinions based on their own life experiences and beliefs.

I find that comment unbelievable. I would never dream of calling something thick because of the newspaper they read and that's before we even get on to the statistical significance of your survey, the sampling methodology and the fact you asked what statisticians would call a "push question."

You may find comfort in believing that everyone with a contrary opinion to you is either stupid or brainwashed but just maybe people have formed those opinions based on their own life experiences and beliefs.

I think you will find that Cricko hung about out side a news agency, now I'm not overly familiar with how you gov or Lord Ashcroft do these things but this is how we roll on Shrimperzone.

Statistically he asked 3 men and 2 women before being asked to move on by a police officer.

Its early days as to what his research will tell us....but a 9.50 holiday looks to be value for money.

Last edited:
Who's right wing then.... me a fully paid up union member [branch rep] for 30yrs....perhaps I just have a sense of humour.

Have done far more canvassing for political reasons than you and *** put together.

Just because I could always see straight through 'Phoney Tony' and cant stand new labour 'Types' does not make me a numpty. Jog on.

The mind boggles as to who you might have canvassed for in the past, before UKIP came along.

The BNP perhaps.NF? Surely Thatcher's Tory party back in the day?

I daresay you're too young to have campaigned for Molesley's BUF? Pity.:winking:

The mind boggles as to who you might have canvassed for in the past, before UKIP came along.

The BNP perhaps.NF? Surely Thatcher's Tory party back in the day?

I daresay you're too young to have campaigned for Molesley's BUF? Pity.:winking:

Who said anything about canvassing for UKIP.

Have to hand it to you though I point out your racist remarks [its ok to call black people coloured] on another post, which you failed to answer. So at the first opportunity you make up some lies and throw your race card at me. Well done nice bit of spin.... like a true politician.

By the way who does your wife teach?

Who said anything about canvassing for UKIP.

Have to hand it to you though I point out your racist remarks [its ok to call black people coloured] on another post, which you failed to answer. So at the first opportunity you make up some lies and throw your race card at me. Well done nice bit of spin.... like a true politician.

By the way who does your wife teach?

Coloureds probably. It's ok chaps, I can use that word, Barna said so.

Back