• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Today's training at Boots and Laces / Pics / Rumours

Thanks for that. Is it every day? Times? I'm off on Friday and I might wander over if I get the chance.

So still no trialists on show then?

Great pics though. It's always good to see some unofficial photos of the training!

I noticed over the weekend on Twitter that Ryan Dickson (Southampton defender and formerly of Plymouth) was trying to scare Mark Phillips about how hard PS' pre season's are. I don't think he needed telling though.....

10 am onwards, but you may not get as close to the players on the pitch as we were allowed.

So still no trialists on show then?

Great pics though. It's always good to see some unofficial photos of the training!

I noticed over the weekend on Twitter that Ryan Dickson (Southampton defender and formerly of Plymouth) was trying to scare Mark Phillips about how hard PS' pre season's are. I don't think he needed telling though.....

Trialists days are the 8th and 9th.

10 am onwards, but you may not get as close to the players on the pitch that we were allowed.

That's fair enough, just want to go down and have a nose around. It'll be interesting to go and see some of them. Like you said in one of your other posts recently, there's a buzz of excitement again and I'm really looking forward to this season starting.

Trialists days are the 8th and 9th.

These would be super days to pop over. As there is a good 30 or so players coming in from all over Europe for these days.

One being Bilel's mate by all accounts.

Will be interesting to see if any of them turn out to be gems. Or whether they end up being Kevin Gray's!!

These would be super days to pop over. As there is a good 30 or so players coming in from all over Europe for these days.

Will be interesting to see if any of them turn out to be gems. Or whether they end up being Kevin Gray's!!

Let's hope he's better than Wayne Gray's cousin.

Great work SBH and thanks for sharing the photo's. Gives us all a share in the pre season excitement /build up.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Smiffy

Let's hope he's better than Wayne Gray's cousin.

Yeah what was his name?

Tweeted Chris Phillips about potential new signing - he is surprised as he spoke to Tara earlier today and he said the opposite!

Either Tara is playing cards close to his chest or Luggy is not quite as close to a new signing as he was making out earlier.

Good to see we've got a strong number of people coming over on trials. Look forward to see who they are.

Great photos guys........just a thought how about a photos page for the coming season, would be good 2 see more unofficial pics.

That is actually a good call I always thought we should have a Gallery area on the Zone..I will have a think on that.

yes i would love to see a gallery put up :). It would be great if we could get some pics of the trialist days so we can have a look at who will be trialing.

Great photos guys........just a thought how about a photos page for the coming season, would be good 2 see more unofficial pics.

That is actually a good call I always thought we should have a Gallery area on the Zone..I will have a think on that.

I'm sure we discussed it before and the reason we didn't go ahead was due to copyright implications. The current set-up with image rights, etc means we're in violation if we publish any pics (unoffical or otherwise) of players in the club strip or in organised fixtures. Unfortunately, this rules out any photos of pre-season friendlies, etc. It definitely rules out pics taken of games played inside stadia. I don't think the issue is with the club, more with the image rights holders.

The trialist day could be a goer so long as they were playing in training tops/bibs.

Make that 56 players (I kid you not) and counting, in for trial games shortly!

:omg:

Blimey.... If we could get some spotters and some pics from that it'd be excellent!

Was there today and thought Jemal was fantastic, fast, tricky, good crossing, oh my god , need a sit down, have come over all positive, nurse..........

Back