• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Today's training at Boots and Laces / Pics / Rumours

If 6 out of 56 is more than good enough for the first team, then its worthwhile - I would love to see pics and who the trialist are, but the downside of having information on here, its will alert another clubs from like of Col Ewes etc about the better players we have on trials.

If 6 out of 56 is more than good enough for the first team, then its worthwhile - I would love to see pics and who the trialist are, but the downside of having information on here, its will alert another clubs from like of Col Ewes etc about the better players we have on trials.

Id be surprised if any triallists would be better than what we have but you never know. Last seasons werent bad were they but then again we had no players so was a bit of a different situation! Maybe if theres a foreign striker who might be worth a gamble on and costs peanuts but cant see any defenders or midfielders improving on what we have already.

@Clinton Baptiste, that is true, we have the strongest midfielders in League 2, our defence is not that bad, I just hope we snap up some gems for PS to polish off & we would have a good squad players we can call on when needed!

Make that 56 players (I kid you not) and counting, in for trial games shortly!

:omg:

Another indication of Sturrock's excellent scouting network! It'd be great if we could find another couple of rough diamonds like Mohsni, if we do though we'll definitely need to move quite a few youngsters out on loan before the season starts.

who's wearing the number 19 shorts in a yellow bib in the background of N'Diaye?

I was going to ask exactly the same question about the dude with the hair. Looks like Soares in a wig. A job for Detective Smiffy perhaps!? Must be a trialist?

@onlyonekingkeven - I guess he a trialist as I never seen him before from last season squad.

I was going to ask exactly the same question about the dude with the hair. Looks like Soares in a wig. A job for Detective Smiffy perhaps!? Must be a trialist?

I'm pretty sure he is A.Trialist, haven't got his proper name yet though.

He's like an Grant & Mustapha Hadji cross breed.

Last edited:
Back