• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably the most sensible thing you've said in a long time. Admitting you're wrong is a good way to go. Maybe next time you'll think things through before knee jerk posts.....

Ahh bless you both, still desperate to save some face after attacking my post two weeks after the initial thread was started. Easy to do with hindsight isn't it!!! Blueswes also made some valid points which you both tried to worm your way out of.

You have gone back on your points, made things up and continued to attack and are still continuing to try and do so now. Enjoy watching Sky Sports news tonight Superblue, I won't expect you to travel to watch the match all the way from Chelmsford. :whistling:

For the sake of all the other Shrimperzone posters, I will end my contribution to this topic (Which made some valid points) as it must be boring for everyone other than the cyberboys.

Hopefully we can post about a Blues win tonight

UTB

Still not interested in actually answering to the actual points being raised then ?

You have had plenty of chance to actually debate points being raised but dont seem to want to and revert to accuse people of making things up, without bothering to even back that up by highlighting any of them.

Great 'debate'.

Agree on the last comment though....

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back