• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Top 100 Things That Annoy You About Women

Xàbia Shrimper

Co-founder of ShrimperZone
1) That thing they do when they storm off in a huff claiming never to want to speak to you again and then get all worked up when you don't follow them to apologise.

2) The fact that whilst they admire your belief that Christmas cards and birthday cards are a waste of money, they get all worked up when you don't buy them a Valentine's card.

3) The fact that "do whatever you want" doesn't actually mean "do whatever you want" and actually means "do whatever I want".

4) The single glass of wine they have when you've offered to drive for an evening out and have been nursing a large glass of oranje juice for three hours.

5) whats wrong?? "NOTHING!!" ... you just know there is something!! there always f**king is!!

1) That thing they do when they storm off in a huff claiming never to want to speak to you again and then get all worked up when you don't follow them to apologise.

2) The fact that whilst they admire your belief that Christmas cards and birthday cards are a waste of money, they get all worked up when you don't buy them a Valentine's card.

3) The fact that "do whatever you want" doesn't actually mean "do whatever you want" and actually means "do whatever I want".

4) The single glass of wine they have when you've offered to drive for an evening out and have been nursing a large glass of oranje juice for three hours.

Has the lovely Fay finally sussed you out, offered a right foot to the knackers and gone for walk to calm down. Or am I barking up the wrong tree. (Clue there)

6) The fact that when you say "i'll be back about 6" and dont roll in till half past sends them wild with anger, but if you come in half hor earlier they dont seem to mind. The word "about" should cover both of these.

7) The fact that they think they can change you...and that although you have always gome to football, you can "surely just miss one game".

8) The fact that they dont seem to understand that you'd like to watch other championship sides on the telly even when eastenders is on.

9) That the telly upstairs somehow belongs to us men.

6) The fact that when you say "i'll be back about 6" and dont roll in till half past sends them wild with anger, but if you come in half hor earlier they dont seem to mind. The word "about" should cover both of these.

7) The fact that they think they can change you...and that although you have always gome to football, you can "surely just miss one game".

8) The fact that they dont seem to understand that you'd like to watch other championship sides on the telly even when eastenders is on.

9) That the telly upstairs somehow belongs to us men.

Fickle

No attention to detail.

They watch Soap Operas

Poor drivers

No loyalty - over 70% of divorces are started by women.

10) Never have their purse ready at the supermarket checkout or Oystercard ready at the tube gate.

I hate it that for some reason I am able to get ready to go out in 30/60 mins yet it takes my missus 3 F*****g hours, and then you get " does this dress make me look fat" no love, your fat makes you look fat!!!
I hate the fact that when she drives the car, it takes us 15min extra to get some where as she lets everyone and the world out of turnings. Also when approaching roundabouts the middle pedal is normally used for breaking wheres my foot is anchored in the passenger footwell!
The fact that even though she does (snore) she catergorically denies this even when she as woken herself up with the death gasp!When I drop wind its discustingly awfull but when she does it its a giggly laughy girly thing!
But ( like an earlier thread) this one really gets me, when we go out if its my turn to drive she may have 1/2 glasses of wine just over the limit which grips my T**D because its a totally wasted evening as Im sure she does it on purpose!

When you roll in pi$$ed as a rat at 3am. The next day she will ask "What time did you get in?"
"Oh about midnight"
"No it bloody well wasn't, it was 0343 and 28 seconds"

If she knew why the bloody hell did she ask??:( :mad:

When you roll in pi$$ed as a rat at 3am. The next day she will ask "What time did you get in?"
"Oh about midnight"
"No it bloody well wasn't, it was 0343 and 28 seconds"

If she knew why the bloody hell did she ask??:( :mad:

i believe the technical term is "being a *******";)

They are never ready when it comes to pay for an item at the checkout with their cards.

The will bring up something bad you have done about a year ago in an argument.

There are 100's more but I dont want to wind myself up anymore than I already have thinking about it.

Back