• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Top 100 Things That Annoy You About Women

And then spend half an hour working out if they have the correct change when they could just hand over a twenty!

YES! Oh, that bloody winds me up!!

And why is it that this particular annoyance seems to get more prevalent with age? Why is it ME that is ALWAYS the one behind the female with half a pound of shrapnel in her purse who then proceeds to pay for a £2.99 magazine with a pound coin and £1.99 in coppers :mad: Just hand over a £5 note for Christ sake!

I now actually find myself picking the queue without a post menopausal female in it.

Its worse in a Tescos type place when after a zillion items have passed through...then they decide to find a bag to start loading up ...The cashier has then long since finished as the woman continues to load .....Then she gets a Chq book out of the sink carrying bag she is wearing and ask's "Oh who is payable too" .Fukcing Thomsons Travel you donut!;)

Last edited:
Its worse in a a Tescos type place when after a zillion items have passed through...then they decide to find a bag to start loading up ...The cashier has then long since finished as the woman continues to load .....Then she gets a Chq book out of the sink carrying bag she is wearing and ask's "Oh who is payable too" .Fukcing Thomsons Travel you donut!;)

You've met the wife then?:eek:

Mrs RS "Im going round my mates this afternoon at about 4.30, we are having a few drinks will you be able to pick me up"

RS " yes no problem"

So after staying up the club till 6.30ish with no phone call i venture home with the little un to do dinner...........7pm

Mrs RS "where are you"
RS "at home"
Mrs RS " what are you doing there"
RS " Dinner, why"
MRS RS "why haven't you picked me up"
RS "you didn't call"
Mrs RS " but i asked you to pick me up"
RS " yes but it was only 6:30, i hadn't heard from you so thinking you were enjoying yourself i went straight home"
Mrs RS " thanks a lot!!!"
RS "do you want picking up then?"
Mrs RS " No i'll call you"

..............8.20pm

Mrs RS "can you come and pick me up?"
RS "yes no problem"

.........20 minutes later in the car

Mrs RS " so why didn't you pick me up earlier?"

virtually repeat above conversation.........

Mrs RS "I'm starving is there any dinner left"
RS " yes just needs heating up".........(it was only chilli)
Mrs RS " if you picked me up earlier i wouldn't be this hungry"
RS " oh for god's sake"
Mrs RS "no i rang at 7 but it took you over an hour to pick me up"
RS " no you rang at 8:20, check your phone"
Mrs RS "no i rang you at 7 and you got here at 8:30"
RS " you didn't want picking up at 7"
Mrs RS "only because you were doing dinner, if you had picked me up.....blah blah blah blah......."

RS eventually exits at 10:30 to bed to avoid the continuing antaganising.......

Sunday morning

RS "morning....headache have we?"
Mrs RS " yes"
RS "thought you might have"
Mrs RS " well if you had picked me up i wouldn't have drunk so much"

:confused: :thump:

I think that pretty much sums up women...........

but you have to love them!

Rule 1.Women are always right.
Rule 2. When they are wrong Rule 1 applies.;)

When you roll in pi$$ed as a rat at 3am. The next day she will ask "What time did you get in?"
"Oh about midnight"
"No it bloody well wasn't, it was 0343 and 28 seconds"

If she knew why the bloody hell did she ask??:( :mad:

Very true I was going to say this... everytime they always ask..
Have a night out with the lads roll in at 2am ( couple hours late) sneek into bed etc.... next morning what time did u get home ... 12.15pm why !! no it wasnt it was 2 something... How do they Know ?? and why ask if they know already no...lol bless them

One Team In Essex
SOUTHEND UNITED FC

1) That thing they do when they storm off in a huff claiming never to want to speak to you again and then get all worked up when you don't follow them to apologise.

Spot on! When they storm out the house/car/pub/wherever and because you have the hump with them you think "**** that, i'm not following after her that's what she wants".

So she comes back a few minutes/hours/days later with "why didn't you follow me and check i was ok?!"

Argh :thump: :thump:

When you ask permission to do something, like ya do.

Such as;

"Darling, do you mind if I just" (insert your own request here)

And she say's "No, of course not babe, go ahead, I don't mind"

But you just know that's not what she was thinking. It's that look that gives it away. It a look of "Of course I fu@king mind you idiot, just try it, go on, make my fu@cking day, do it, I fu@cking dare you, you'll pay dearly"

Why cant they just say what they think and mean? Why do we always have to second guess the outcome of any actions we might take?

Never did find the answers, hence why I am now single and loving every fu@king minute of it :D

I think that story is pretty much told methinks....

If you're going to get flirty with the female members of staff and go on secret drinks/lunches don't leave the emails on your laptop for the (now ex) missus to read. :(

Last edited:
I think that story is pretty much told methinks....

If you're going to get flirty with the female members of staff and go on secret drinks/lunches don't leave the emails on your laptop for the (now ex) missus to read. :(

:confused: :fury:

Sorry to hear that mate, sounds like a nightmare. So many people I know have had their "playing away" rumbled through their missus breaking into their email accounts or going through their phone.

Modern technology is killing relationships all over the UK! It's a disgrace! :thump: :

Did you manage to cheer yourself up with any of said female members of staff? :)

It's early days mate....one girl (she is 23, dear Lord) is getting a bit on my tits now...always complaining about every single bloody thing!

Another just likes the flirting and won't cheat on her boyfriend....which is fair enough, why fug up two relationships?

Ah well, Australia here I come :)

Back