• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

At the risk of sounding stupid where is Gloucester Park?

basildon between the town centre and festival leisure, theres afishing lake there, and swimming pool but i assume the players train over the back by the athletics track,

A good report, hopefully every player that was there today stays, did you see the new hair cuts lol?

NO MORE GINGER

Some photos of today in their splender, sorry about the camera.

STKI0050.jpg

STKI0048.jpg

STKI0051.jpg

STKI0053.jpg

STKI0057.jpg

STKI0058.jpg

If that is Tommy Black in the 3rd one on the left ....

Cancel his contract his Heart obviously isnt in it ;)

Great Pics WW.

am i the only one who doesn't know where gloucester park is? are they there tomorrow...

basildon between the town centre and festival leisure, theres afishing lake there, and swimming pool but i assume the players train over the back by the athletics track,

IF You had read the whole thread James you Donut!:p

Ooops... more pressing things on my mind, sweating over the fact whether essex's 20/20 is still on... otherwise i have a free evening, and will not know what to do...

:(

Back