• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Transfer Window shutting ....

chapperzUK

With the transfer window about to shut in less than 17 hours. This is around the time that the good old fashioned rumours start coming out and spread. Hopes getting raised and then dashed when they realise that it is a load of crap.

We need defenders. That is obvious and our solution is near an end thanks to my friend's hairdresser's sister's mother's horse's taxi driver who said that he is going to pick up Dorian Dervite at 8am to take him to Roots Hall.

Sorry I had to do it! :cool:

My friend plays golf with Tilly and said we are signing both Freddy and Flavs!

Tilly let slip yesterday during his table tennis demonstration that we're signing Rio Ferdinand, as that's the only way he's going to get his challenge met! Expect to see Johnny Herd going out though.

Bazza of course, Franno to move over and Osei to go in at RB - easy innit?!

My brother-in-law next door neighbours paperboy, was saying that we are going to do a Notts County and sign the more experience players with international knowledge. So come 5pm we are going to have Nobby Stiles, Jack Charlton (couldn't afford Bobby) and Jeff Hurst on our books

TBH, if we've got to ship a player(s) out to sort out the wage bill, what hope have we got of bringing someone (decent) in before 5pm???

Far be it from me to start rumours, however I will. ;) I had a call from a mate earlier this morning which mentioned the Revell to Swindon move, but also that we will sign Dervite until the eand of the season. Make of that what you will, and don't shoot the messanger if turns out to be bolleaux.

Far be it from me to start rumours, however I will. ;) I had a call from a mate earlier this morning which mentioned the Revell to Swindon move, but also that we will sign Dervite until the eand of the season. Make of that what you will, and don't shoot the messanger if turns out to be bolleaux.

That would be tip-top banana time, Harry! :clap:

Don't get me excited.

Dervite & M'voto at CB, yes please!

I was chatting to my friend who works at Spurs about Dervite, who said it wasn't impossible and that he's just wasting away in the Reserves and fell out of Redknapp's current plans after the Wembley Cup and Bassong arriving.

Back