• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Transfer Window shutting ....

saw something on a forum about Hooper being valued at £1.5m, we sold him for £150,000 IIRC so that's about £270,000 for us... pretty handy (but likely to go straight to HMRC)

QPR have the money to buy him. They won't get him in this transfer window, but maybe in January or next summer.

QPR have the money to buy him. They won't get him in this transfer window, but maybe in January or next summer.

apparently Scunny fans are annoyed that Hooper asked for a new contract but he didn't get one. I wonder when his current one ends?

No more rumours?

I heard that we are on the verge of beating Pompy and getting Shorey on a season-long loan deal.

Freddy eastwood hasnt decided that he wants to come back. And Sol Campbell hasnt decided he wants to play at a better club?

2hrs 20mins left. No action yet.....

Looks like there won't be either which has really ****ed me off. I would've expected us to sign one or maybe two players permanently but no, not a thing. It's gut wrenching to think that Sankofa will be playing for us a lot. We only have Herd, M'Voto , Francis , Barrett , Sankofa and that doesn't sound good. Herd can't be relied upon, he's too young and i wouldn't want him playing more than 2 games in a row, 2 games, rest for two weeks, 2 more games. M'Voto is going back in January which will mean we only have 4 players then unless we get someone on loan which i can't see. In other words, it's going to be a loooooong season.

It's worth remembering that we usually announce our signings a couple of hours after the window shuts.

The loan window doesn't close for ages - this is our most likely route so I wouldn't expect too much news. I don't think unattached players have to wait to windows either...

Bristol City have just released Quincy ??????? - can't rememeber full name - I think the old Brum winger, came through at Arsenal. Might be worth a look if there is some money at the bottom of the piggy bank!!

The loan window doesn't close for ages - this is our most likely route so I wouldn't expect too much news. I don't think unattached players have to wait to windows either...

Bristol City have just released Quincy ??????? - can't rememeber full name - I think the old Brum winger, came through at Arsenal. Might be worth a look if there is some money at the bottom of the piggy bank!!

I think that the loan/free window closes and then in opened a week later.

That is also a very big IF and Ron will also have to run some tests on him so that we don't make another mistake again.

I think there is good news on the horizon...

kerm.jpg

Back