• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

simac21

Coach
went down to training yesterday, was nice to see the whole squad training jimmy walker in full training and revell in light training.

noticed that there was a young forward that id never seen before all the boys were calling him cherno, could it be cherno samba the ex millwall boy? seemed to be great in front of goal.

also noticed we had 4 goalkeepers masters, joyce, mildenhall and an unknown one to me! he wasnt english think he may well have been french as the french boys were translating for him! he seemed a very good goalkeeper.

francis and cherno had to do a forfeit at the end of training after losing the crossbar challenge think it was cleaning boots!

was also nice to see the french boys staying out and doing extra training dorian jeff and laurent doing crossing and shooting. looks like dorian was practising alot of crossing and heading maybe he wants a goal before he leaves us!

Sounds promising, Cherno rings a bell but can't remember why. Don't think that keeper is one of our bigger problems though.

Good to see us looking for more talent on a free. The goalkeeper could be a new back-up and one for the future (I hope).

went down to training yesterday, was nice to see the whole squad training jimmy walker in full training and revell in light training.

noticed that there was a young forward that id never seen before all the boys were calling him cherno, could it be cherno samba the ex millwall boy? seemed to be great in front of goal.

also noticed we had 4 goalkeepers masters, joyce, mildenhall and an unknown one to me! he wasnt english think he may well have been french as the french boys were translating for him! he seemed a very good goalkeeper.

francis and cherno had to do a forfeit at the end of training after losing the crossbar challenge think it was cleaning boots!

was also nice to see the french boys staying out and doing extra training dorian jeff and laurent doing crossing and shooting. looks like dorian was practising alot of crossing and heading maybe he wants a goal before he leaves us!

Quality player. well, he is on football manager anyway. i remember reading something about man city and blackburn wanting him last year though.

Cherno Samba played for us against Canvey during the January transfer window in a trialist match.

after checking the wiki website from an earlier post i def think it is cherno samba!
as mccormack kept shouting at cherno every time he missed in the crossbar challenge! mccormack kept shouting gambia all the time

something else that made me laugh bout mccormack was every time barnard missed he shouted medic at barney obviously because he is always getting injured

sorry for double posting but after finding another profile of cherno samba one with a picture i can guarantee it was def him!

i know this doesnt mean we'll sign him but at least we're looking already which is a good thing!

and if he is as good as he was in training def a player i look forward to seeing playing for the mighty shrimps

sorry for double posting but after finding another profile of cherno samba one with a picture i can guarantee it was def him!

i know this doesnt mean we'll sign him but at least we're looking already which is a good thing!

and if he is as good as he was in training def a player i look forward to seeing playing for the mighty shrimps

ShrimpERs please! Morecambe we are not :nope:

Back