• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Twitter

My most famous follower is Ian Carey, i don't have a wierdest

i was once retweeted by Pier Morgan... (and DJ fresh... and the SunSport)

I received a direct message from Wrestling hardcore legend and best selling author Mick Foley once. I won't be deleting that one.

Cheers everyone, still getting use to it.

Quick question - How do I change my profile? At the moment it has a black box on it (I think) and isn't like the majority of other profile's. How do I change it from the style I have to the style Shrimperzone has?

Really? I find Limmy incredibly hit and miss, whilst textsfromdog is just plain awful.

@The100Worst is great.

Limmy has turned into Gervais in the last few weeks but on the whole he's fantastic. He's like the ultimate troll.

My recommendations:
@WelshIrvine
@diaper_wolf
@50SOAndyGray
@famouscrab
@RAWK_Meltdown
@BeardedGenius
@davidschneider
@profanityswan
@Chino_W*nker
@GSElevator
@F*ckingledge
@LFBarfe

Limmy has turned into Gervais in the last few weeks but on the whole he's fantastic. He's like the ultimate troll.

My recommendations:
@WelshIrvine
@diaper_wolf
@50SOAndyGray
@famouscrab
@RAWK_Meltdown
@BeardedGenius
@davidschneider
@profanityswan
@Chino_W*nker
@GSElevator
@F*ckingledge
@LFBarfe

I'm really not sure about him... At times I find him hilarious, but some of his material is very cringeworthy. A prime example being his skit on Brooker's last Screenwipe about Question Time, it was just really odd. On that note, it's a shame Brooker's seemingly disappeared from the public eye of late, although I know Black Mirror was renewed for a second run of three episodes.

BeardedGenius is a must follow, but profanityswan has the tendency to throw his toys out the pram. The tantrum he threw when he was named on the 100 Worst People on Twitter list was brilliant.

Oh, and Rob Delaney's another must follow, if only for his continual campaign against Mitt Romney.

Oh, and Rob Delaney's another must follow, if only for his continual campaign against Mitt Romney.

100% agree with you on @robdelaney

Of course, it depends what you're interested in, but some of my favourites:

@deathstarpr
@its_death
@clarebalding1
@vaderathome
@desree_life
@rgsoas

yes Robdelaney is great.

Limmy's show is mustwatch TV, absolutely brilliant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfectchNtQM

I guess that twitter does have the ability to make your heroes turn out to be quite annoying. Glinner is the ultimate example of this IMO, he really does come across as a bit of a dick.

yes Robdelaney is great.

Limmy's show is mustwatch TV, absolutely brilliant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfectchNtQM

I guess that twitter does have the ability to make your heroes turn out to be quite annoying. Glinner is the ultimate example of this IMO, he really does come across as a bit of a dick.

Yup. I felt terrible unfollowing the man who co-wrote Father Ted, but he's inusfferable on Twitter.

Armando Ianucci is very good though.

@Noddler217

I'm followed by Heathrow Airport, the CEO of Syrenacia Games, Essex Air Ambulance, Radio Free Skaro, Penguin Books and Melissa Anelli (webmaster of The Leaky Cauldron, one of the leading Harry Potter fansites). as for the weirdest guy that follows me, most of the Test Match Sofa regulars (Syslaac, as in Moe off The Simpsons, Bananabonkbum, a few others - livens up the World T20 no end though!)

so who's everyone's a) most famous follower and b) weirdest follower?

My most famous is Candy Dulfer
Weirdest is Watermill Beefeater
Most famous - britney spears (and I don't follow back)! Weirdest - don't know, I don't follow most of them

100% agree with you on @robdelaney

Of course, it depends what you're interested in, but some of my favourites:

@deathstarpr
@its_death
@clarebalding1
@vaderathome
@desree_life
@rgsoas

If you like @deathstarpr you'll probably enjoy @DepressedDarth

@betfairpoker is a good follow. Absolutely bugger all to do with poker. @evilkagawa is one I've started following which is quite amusing, not sure it'll last though.

If you like @deathstarpr you'll probably enjoy @DepressedDarth

@betfairpoker is a good follow. Absolutely bugger all to do with poker. @evilkagawa is one I've started following which is quite amusing, not sure it'll last though.

I did like @DepressedDarth but then he started doing sponsored links ("look at all these crazy celebrity haircuts!) so I unfollowed.

Back