• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Unisex Toilets.

THE SEVENTIES NORTH BANK

Life President⭐⭐
Unisex toilets and gender neutral toilets are starting to be introduced in this country. What the hell? We've survived hundreds of years with male and female toilets. Boys will be boys, and many will peek under or over a cubicle, or make comments and sexual innuendo's. In mixed schools where it's been introduced, girls were made to suffer period shame by nasty boys. Also they would play truant, or just not go to the toilet even tho bursting, or not drink fluids. Anything to avoid going to the toilet. Stress levels over this for girls has gone through the roof. If this is introduced nationwide, we're in big trouble.

Terrible idea. Is this really happening though? In schools?
No offence to you seventies, just haven't seen this reported in mainstream news (not saying it hasn't, I just haven't seen it) and I'm kind of sceptical of anything else given the amount of mickey mouse stories that get shared around social media that turn out to be rubbish.

"We're in big trouble" may be hyperbole, but I find myself agreeing with the tone of the post. Yes there are non-gendered and transexual people out there and yes they need to be catered for but they are a minority, especially in schools.

That community don't want a third option - but maybe the transexual/non binary community has to make a compromise and accept they have to.

They have gender nautral toilets at my daughters school catering for about a dozen or so kids who identify as such. The general attitude seems to be if you gotta go, you gotta go. One kid apparently complained and basicly got told to like it or lump it, a message I fully indorse.

They have gender nautral toilets at my daughters school catering for about a dozen or so kids who identify as such. The general attitude seems to be if you gotta go, you gotta go. One kid apparently complained and basicly got told to like it or lump it, a message I fully indorse.

Are there male and female toilets as well? or do all students have to use the gender neutral ones.

Are there male and female toilets as well? or do all students have to use the gender neutral ones.

Sure is but as far as the kids are concerned, a toilet is a toilet. One of these trans gender kids is a friend of my daughters and seems to change her mind every other week about her sexuality but goes mad if anyone uses the wrong loo. She isn't making herself very popular.

American toilet cubicles seem to be designed to offer as little privacy as possible.

At my US offices there is a 1ft gap at the bottom and the cubicle walls are under 6ft.

In addition there is a half inch gap around the door.

The convention is to just keep your eyes down and hope everybody else does the same.

Ok so no males or females are being forced to share with the opposite sex against their will.

It seems odd to me that there are so many transgender kids in a school. I can only think of one person I went to school with that I think would have been. I think I'm quite progressive generally but I'm really uncomfortable with kids being able to make this decision prior to being an adult. Think I might be overstepping the politics rule so fair enough if this needs to be deleted.

Girls should have privacy from boys or boys who want to be girls.

The problem is now extended to changing rooms. Fine if you identify as a woman but you can't get changed next to any ones 12 year old daughter.

Convicted male rapists can now identify as a woman and complete their sentence in a womens prison. There have already been cases of sexual assault by convicted rapists in womens prisons.

Not mater who your are politically or how you identify sexually, that is not just wrong but utterly dangerous. There will be £millions in compensation claims in 10 years time and at the end of it a spokesperson on the steps of the royal courts of justice saying "lessons have been learnt"

Terrible idea. Is this really happening though? In schools?
No offence to you seventies, just haven't seen this reported in mainstream news
(not saying it hasn't, I just haven't seen it) and I'm kind of sceptical of anything else given the amount of mickey mouse stories that get shared around social media that turn out to be rubbish.

The Sun, The Mirror, The Daily Mail and The Independent have all run the story. So yes, mainstream.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10077577/gender-neutral-toilets-school-girls-feel-unsafe/

Ha! At the French Lycee where I still teach PT 3 days a week the male/female symbols were removed from the staff toilets in the summer.Notice ladies tend to use the loo on the left whereas blokes prefer the toilet on the right. :Smile2:

So far the loos for pupils though are unchanged. Go figure.

Last edited:
As long as the cubicles are secure/private, then fail to see what the issue is. Seems like lots of places are going down the route of having a few neutral toilets which comprise a toilet and sink. Seems fine to me.

I have 3 daughters, I know when a boyfriend is round as the seat is always up! I've learned that the small act of putting it down avoids a lot of hassle.
This is something I've never understood. I have had several exes that went nuts over leaving the toilet seat up so I thought fair enough it must be a tidiness thing so I started putting the seat and the cover down so it looks tidy. They get the hump with that too though they want the cover up but the seat down. I've never had a problem with putting the seat up to go for a **** so I'm not sure why putting the seat down before they go is any hardship. That said I obviously do it for an easy life.

If women are to selfish to leave the seat up its a mans duty to not aim properly.

This is something I've never understood. I have had several exes that went nuts over leaving the toilet seat up so I thought fair enough it must be a tidiness thing so I started putting the seat and the cover down so it looks tidy. They get the hump with that too though they want the cover up but the seat down. I've never had a problem with putting the seat up to go for a **** so I'm not sure why putting the seat down before they go is any hardship. That said I obviously do it for an easy life.
don't want to burn up precious calories with the unnecessary exercise....maybe

Back