• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Not interested in all that pre match ****e, but nice to see kiddies getting in for a £1

Im going with

Smith

Clohessy Creswell Barker Straker (unfortunately)

Tomlin Woodyard Laird Hurst

Assombolonga Eastwood

1-1

Crowd of 5500 odd with 350 from york

Also hoping for BBBC on the bench and some game time as getting him fit is vital to us especially if we persist in playing it long.

I think it will be a tough game today , but at the VERY least , we should get a totally committed team fighting for each other.
In fact , the attitude of the players will tell us a lot today.
I'm sure Sturrock has laid into them , so if they don't react after Tuesday , well they never will.

To all you who suffered the Aldershot match ( I was lucky and missed it ) , come along again today please and get behind the team - it can't be as bad , and you never know , they may surprise you !

COYB !:happy:

2-0 Southend with attendance being just over 5000! Would love to see Woodyard start in midfield again alongside Laird

The Bieber tribute act just means I get to stay in the pub longer

Hopefully not everyone will be put off arriving earlier by the Bieber tribute act. There's a 20 minute set on at 2pm called "Us and Her" who are some local youngsters from one of those ridiculously talented families where everyone plays an instrument. I've seen them before in association with my wife's work and they're actually very good... I'm planning on getting there early enough to catch Us and Her, then hitting the bar during the Bieber thing - I figured that way everyone's a winner...

Think the line up will be:

Smith
Clohessy Cresswell Barker Straker
Hurst Woodyard Laird Martin
Tomlin Assombalonga

Hopefully not everyone will be put off arriving earlier by the Bieber tribute act. There's a 20 minute set on at 2pm called "Us and Her" who are some local youngsters from one of those ridiculously talented families where everyone plays an instrument. I've seen them before in association with my wife's work and they're actually very good... I'm planning on getting there early enough to catch Us and Her, then hitting the bar during the Bieber thing - I figured that way everyone's a winner...

It highlights problems with modern music, where a talented band of musicians play second fiddle to a bieber tribute act. Excuse the pun

2-0 york today is my prediction ... also is spicer injured or something ? if not my line-up is

Smith

Clohessy , Cresswell , Barker , Straker

Hurst , spicer , laird , Tomlin

Assombalonga , Eastwood

as for subs , i don't care ... he never uses the correct one at the right time anyway lol

2-0 york today is my prediction ... also is spicer injured or something ? if not my line-up is

Smith

Clohessy , Cresswell , Barker , Straker

Hurst , spicer , laird , Tomlin

Assombalonga , Eastwood

as for subs , i don't care ... he never uses the correct one at the right time anyway lol

Spicer...You must be mental mate.

Back