• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Watching Games on iFollow?

You might still have problems if the laptop is too far from the router, that is my problem.

I was having a similar problem - I was getting a weak WiFi signal to my lap top. I have a newish house but the filtered telephone socket is in the worst possible place, under the stairs, so the whole house got a rubbish WiFi signal. So I invested in a TPLink powerline extender. This creates a wired network using the electricity ring main connecting the two adapters - one that connects to your router using an Ethernet cable and the other to your laptop again using an Ethernet cable. Both adaptors plug into electric sockets so you get a wired connection to your router. The second adaptor also acts as a WiFi extender so improves the WiFi signal as well. You can get the kit from Ebuyer.

I’d also previously discovered that the very old HP monitor that I had my laptop connected to was interfering with the WiFi signal so much that I was only getting a 2mps connection which meant a lot of buffering.

Currently out in Greece and was going to watch thr Gills game on iFollow but reading up is says you can only watch in the UK. Has anyone overseas purchased to watch overseas?

I have found this website which maybe worth a crack come kick off time. I don't want to set a VPN for one game only. https://www.liveaugoal.com/

I am confused. I live in Holland and have a yearly subscription. I thought I couldn't watch this game and have a vpn ready but off at the moment. I just went to the website and was automatically logged in. I wanted to see how I need to buy a match pass later but when I scrolled to the match pass subscription it said I have access already. I don't understand. Can I watch or not ?

All ifollowed up..It will just be nice to see us playing again albeit we will probably get tonked, but you never know.

UTB :LoyalSupporter:

Am I being incredibly dumb, bought a pass but what's the url for the actual game?
I can see it on the app on my phone but not on my desktop

This is my first time using iFollow to watch a game. Does anyone know if a black screen with a white spinning wheel is normal and just waiting for the footage or am I doing something wrong?

Just a black screen with a play symbol for me but not working - no problems last season.

Silly question time.
I’m signed in and have pictures and can here people in the ground talking etc but will there be a commentary ?

Back