• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Watching Games on iFollow?

Hi I'm in Australia does anyone have experience of iFollow down here? Its advertised i can subscribe but not showing and upcoming games?

Ha ha.Knowing the probable outcome and looking at Tangled up in Blue's comment on Overseas subscription I have received my confirmation.

I requested an Overseas renewal and find money gone from my account and given Audio Only as a UK Resident.

So a refund request on the way and asking if anyone studied History that King James was the last ruler of Ireland until Lord Sky got involved. Wishing a Novichok tea on the lot of them!!!

Hi I'm in Australia does anyone have experience of iFollow down here? Its advertised i can subscribe but not showing and upcoming games?
I am in Perth and have subscribed the last two seasons. All matches are available although, for me at least, reception can sometimes be problematic.
Nevertheless, ever a masochist, I am looking forward to the Gillingham game on Saturday!

There are a fewAussies active on SZ ,a couple of them suscribe to iFollow .If you siign up your first game will be against West Ham's (under 23 team) on Tuesday 8th September.

I am in Perth and have subscribed the last two seasons. All matches are available although, for me at least, reception can sometimes be problematic.
Nevertheless, ever a masochist, I am looking forward to the Gillingham game on Saturday!

You might be looking foward to it but I don't think you'll be seeing it on iFollow (unless you have a UK bank account,email address and UK ISP location).

With the likelihood of being able to visit ground this year not be achievable, the only way we may be able to watch Southend is via iFollow.

I have never used iFollow so am not sure what it costs our exiles to use the service.

My question is what would you be willing to pay per game or for a ‘season pass’ if they don’t have ability to get crowds back into grounds next season.

I know we all go to see friends, for the atmosphere, the ‘banter’ or for the great tasting burgers but I think I’d be willing to part with my cash just to see the mighty Shrimpers playing whilst sat at home.
Of course we will beable to visit roots for the new season

You might be looking foward to it but I don't think you'll be seeing it on iFollow (unless you have a UK bank account,email address and UK ISP location).
Based on my experience in the last two seasons just assumed it would be available. Oh well, there must be a fair chance I wont regret not watching the game.

Are you saying that we can see the EFL Trophy game v West Ham kids next Tuesday on IFollow? I am struggling to find it on our website.
In theory there's no reason why it shouldn't be on sale, just bear in mind who's responsible for organising these things on our end!

This has probably been covered on here or another thread , but anyway ......

I’ve bought a pass for the Gillingham game and had payment confirmed etc

I’ve not used IFollow before and just want to know what I need to do on the day of the match ?
Just sign in ?

This has probably been covered on here or another thread , but anyway ......

I’ve bought a pass for the Gillingham game and had payment confirmed etc

I’ve not used IFollow before and just want to know what I need to do on the day of the match ?
Just sign in ?

Just register with iFollow and click on the live match section on the fixtures page -link above.

I have just checked the Southend/IFollow website and it shows the game as being available to me. Are you saying the game is not available overseas?

I have just checked the Southend/IFollow website and it shows the game as being available to me. Are you saying the game is not available overseas?

It is available in the UK but not overseas,unfortunately.

"Round One Carabao Cup matches are only available in the UK. They will not be available outside of the Domestic territory for iFollow Seasonal, Monthly or Match Pass Customers."

Is it possible to watch matches on a smart TV rather than a PC or some other device? If it is then I might indulge myself on Saturday.

"Round One Carabao Cup matches are only available in the UK. They will not be available outside of the Domestic territory for iFollow Seasonal, Monthly or Match Pass Customers."
Bugger that:Angry:........that's a good start to the season! Will be able to pay a little more attention to my customers on Saturday! Barna, will we be able to get commentary at least???

Just use a VPN like we do if it is only available abroad.....works both ways

Back