• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Watching Games on iFollow?

Anyone else (especially overseas fans ) experiencing problems with the automatic renewal of their iFollow account? .Emailed The ELF yesterday to point out that they hadn't withdrawn the overseas subscription amount from my visa account (as they said they would be doing form the 1st September).Got a nice reply and a receipt for the subscription (which still hasn't shown up on my visa account today).The net result is I still can't access any iFollow subscription content on the OS and get the following error message whenever I try :-"Email or password is not valid."

I imagine this is somehow related to the fact that the Gills game is not available to overseas subscribers but I'd still like to see iFollow content on the site,especially as I've paid for it!

Any thoughts?

Last edited:
I didn't have enough funds in my Euro card, although they tried to take out £147.80 from my GBP card, which is weird as they have never had that card, and I thought it was only £140? No email or anything.

I have added some more funds to my Euro card, so lets see what happens?

I didn't have enough funds in my Euro card, although they tried to take out £147.80 from my GBP card, which is weird as they have never had that card, and I thought it was only £140? No email or anything.

I have added some more funds to my Euro card, so lets see what happens?

166 euros this year apparently.Not quite sure how much in sterling.

Anyone got any ideas, on why overseas subscribers can't see Saturdays game - seems daft to turn away money.

I'm living in Ireland and I can subscribe and pay to watch the match this Saturday via I-Follow, although it does display it as £10.

Anyone got any ideas, on why overseas subscribers can't see Saturdays game - seems daft to turn away money.
Most likely rights issues, iFollow don't own the rights to broadcast the League Cup but sorted something out with Sky so that they can obtain the rights second hand for any League Cup match that Sky aren't interested in broadcasting themselves. Since Sky don't own the rights to the League Cup outside of the UK that deal isn't applicable abroad, so iFollow would have to sort something out with each international broadcaster if they wanted to show the cup matches, which is probably more trouble than it's worth.

Most likely rights issues, iFollow don't own the rights to broadcast the League Cup but sorted something out with Sky so that they can obtain the rights second hand for any League Cup match that Sky aren't interested in broadcasting themselves. Since Sky don't own the rights to the League Cup outside of the UK that deal isn't applicable abroad, so iFollow would have to sort something out with each international broadcaster if they wanted to show the cup matches, which is probably more trouble than it's worth.
yeah there was a disclaimer at the bottom of the page announcing that the sale of match passes for that the game would be available only to UK patrons and with there not being temporarily rerenegotiated rights seems like the only logical explanation. Interestingly, despite Sky having the JPT (or whatever it is now) rights, one can buy match passes for these games, although presumably only up to the area finals.

yeah there was a disclaimer at the bottom of the page announcing that the sale of match passes for that the game would be available only to UK patrons and with there not being temporarily rerenegotiated rights seems like the only logical explanation. Interestingly, despite Sky having the JPT (or whatever it is now) rights, one can buy match passes for these games, although presumably only up to the area finals.
Are you saying that we can see the EFL Trophy game v West Ham kids next Tuesday on IFollow? I am struggling to find it on our website.

Back