• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is such a non story. It's just tedious nonsense which will be trotted out every time we drop points - as the Woodruff stuff was.

Shaq will hardly be on big money even if it is true. If he doesn't justify his place in the side then he won't play.

Off topic but , for a very valid reason. Chapperz hit the nail on the head here. PM's are just that Private or Personal messages. It the guy who Pm'ed you wanted it out there in the public domain, he would of done it himself. As it stands you have betrayed that mans trust by creating this thread without his say so.

Imo that is very bad form between members on here. I would of Pm'ed you this message mrsblue but I prefer the irony of putting it here.

Ok fair enough I genuinely thought the sender would not mind and to date they have not said anything to me but if they do I will have no hesitation in making my apology public.

What players are you referring to that you think are better than Coulthirst?

So far in the 6 games there has been a maximum of 540 minutes playing time available

Coulthirst 408
Corr. 365
Barnard. 158
Williams. 0
Brown 0
Layne. 0

Off topic but , for a very valid reason. Chapperz hit the nail on the head here. PM's are just that Private or Personal messages. It the guy who Pm'ed you wanted it out there in the public domain, he would of done it himself. As it stands you have betrayed that mans trust by creating this thread without his say so.

Imo that is very bad form between members on here. I would of Pm'ed you this message mrsblue but I prefer the irony of putting it here.

It's not irony, it's bad form. What's good for the goose and all that

So far in the 6 games there has been a maximum of 540 minutes playing time available

Coulthirst 408
Corr. 365
Barnard. 158
Williams. 0
Brown 0
Layne. 0
I'm not talking about minutes played, I'm aware he's played more than everyone else.

I'm just wondering who you think a better alternative is and why?

I'm not talking about minutes played, I'm aware he's played more than everyone else.

The truth is nobody will know if the other lads don't get pitch time,Williams in his cameos looked a beast to me and will IMO give defenders a torrid time if given the chance,Brown and Layne not seen them play but why sign them and not use them?

The JPT game all 3 should IMO get pitch time.

Im pretty sure when we signed him PB said it was "similar" to the Woodrow deal ... Im sure CP could confirm.

You always seem to want to start these threads whenever we aren't winning games. PM stands for private message, so if they wanted it to be out in the public domain they probably would have made their own thread without such a sensationalist headline.

Sorry for not having an "interesting" view, but I'd rather remain realistic than moan when things are going perfect. Supporting Southend United is about riding the roller coaster, enjoying the ups and enduring the downs and it is a fact that we will have more downs than ups and that will continue.

Sometimes people think of conspiracies because the real facts and real situation isn't that "interesting". So you can call me petty or trying to score points with every post as I will not care.

Pretty bleak view! If this a fact then what's the point...

Is this the same source that told you England had only sold 10,000 tickets for the Norway game?

To answer a question with a question...could the three younger lads do any worse? Maybe playing them would put a boot up the behind of Corr and Coulthirst who are given so much time even though they aren't scoring...or actually contributing to any real scoring (If the point of the strikers not getting many goals but creating for other players due to the formation, is to be agreed). I know it's only five games in...but been hearing 'it's only 'X' games in' for these first few weeks now am I am wondering/worrying, if the current 'strike force' is a bit like holding on to shares when the price has started to fall just hoping that they take a U turn.

If we were scoring I can understand not putting in the youngsters, but we aren't so I can't see the harm in giving them a go...we might be surprised. Worse case scenario, no goals are scored..so no change.

Is this the same source that told you England had only sold 10,000 tickets for the Norway game?

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzboreoffzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No the truth is many on here took the wee and inserted their own gags because they are all so clever don't you know,Indeed on this thread Chapperz said "he was dropped' and another person and myself pointed out he was wrong.

I said he was dropped from the starting line up. Are you saying that I was wrong and he started yesterday?

Coulthirst 408
Corr. 365
Barnard. 158
Williams. 0
Brown 0
Layne. 0

Coulthirst has played less league minutes than Corr. He has also played in midfield on the wing so:

Leonard 540
Clifford 510
Weston 463
Coulthirst 408

I said he was dropped from the starting line up. Are you saying that I was wrong and he started yesterday?

Coulthirst has played less league minutes than Corr. He has also played in midfield on the wing so:

Leonard 540
Clifford 510
Weston 463
Coulthirst 408

If you and ESB continue I will put you both on ignore,Either way I ain't fussed.

Received a PM the other day telling me Coulthirst must play or the club has to pay his wages.The terms are along the lines of Shaq must get 20 minutes or so or we are penalised,I would add further Tottenham are possibly paying us a fee?

This would be a good deal for us if the player was banging them in but he isn't,Even if he suddenly scored 20 in the next 10 games his parent club will either recall him or send him higher up the league.

This deal if true damages team morale as he will never be dropped no matter how he plays.

Another Woodrow deal IMHO.

Let us see if he is rested by Phil?

I'd imagine a lot of loan deals are constructed in a similar way...why should we be any different?

I'd imagine a lot of loan deals are constructed in a similar way...why should we be any different?

Every player should play on merit and not be allowed to continually be selected regardless of form just because the club does not want to be penalised,If Williams was having a blinder and scored a brace he potentially could be taken off to satisfy the loan deal.

If you and ESB continue I will put you both on ignore,Either way I ain't fussed.

Stop living in a dream world. People will disagree with you from time to time, just ignoring things will not make them go away. If Jason Williams goes out on loan and he just stays on the bench for that team then I guess you'll be fine with it?

Stop living in a dream world. People will disagree with you from time to time, just ignoring things will not make them go away. If Jason Williams goes out on loan and he just stays on the bench for that team then I guess you'll be fine with it?

Not at all,

You want to take the wee by twisting or misreading everything I say,Now if you want to talk football or add interest to this thread then fantastic.RE Williams ATM that scenario is currently only a scenario.

Every player should play on merit and not be allowed to continually be selected regardless of form just because the club does not want to be penalised,If Williams was having a blinder and scored a brace he potentially could be taken off to satisfy the loan deal.

Do you have any evidence that any player with SUFC is not playing on merit and is actually playing continually regardless of form just because the club does not want to be penalised?

Do you have any evidence that any player with SUFC is not playing on merit and is actually playing continually regardless of form just because the club does not want to be penalised?

Conjecture only I am afraid,Let's see if Phil omits Coulthirst from the team or plays him for less than 20 minutes !,The Wimbledon game is ideal for sweeping changes to the attack don't you agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back