• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

WELL DONE RON, NEARLY ALL IS FORGIVEN!

CaptainSmudger

The Official Southend United Pilot⭐
With the news of first Phill Brown’s appointment quickly, and now today, news of a Chief Executive and two signings in the offing this early, mean that Ron has now seen the light and is making positive moves.
Hopefully Ron can Now spend all his time in getting us into FF ASAP.
His domain Property Development!
Dear Shrimperzone, I will look forward to your comments.
I do expect some telling me I might be in cloud cuckoo land!
UTB, COYB :Clap::Clap::Hilarious::Hilarious::LoyalSupporter::LoyalSupporter::LoyalSupporter:

With the news of first Phill Brown’s appointment quickly, and now today, news of a Chief Executive and two signings in the offing this early, mean that Ron has now seen the light and is making positive moves.
UTB, COYB :Clap::Clap::Hilarious::Hilarious::LoyalSupporter::LoyalSupporter::LoyalSupporter:

Many feel that news was too late .......................

Erm....

No it's not and neither are the so called fans who actually questioned Stan's commitment, because without Stan we wouldn't have this CEO.

I am disappointed and surprised that Stan took offence at this minority and should have treated them with the contempt they deserve, but I am more disappointed that this minority were so small minded.

No it's not and neither are the so called fans who actually questioned Stan's commitment, because without Stan we wouldn't have this CEO.

I am disappointed and surprised that Stan took offence at this minority and should have treated them with the contempt they deserve, but I am more disappointed that this minority were so small minded.

It's called personal opinion, just because you didn't like it, doesn't make them wrong.

I have no idea where you're going with this phrase, can you explain.
Not sure why it needs explaining...he was offering the club his time,contacts,knowledge and ,as it turns out,the current CEO and from some was met by cynicism ,accusations of boosting his own profile(with us...really!!) and quotes like “Stan... It's the self promotion that gets me, every post seems to be about you and your friends and what you can do and have done. If you scaled it down a little and was more of a poster than a promoter of what you can do, I'd more than likely agree with you.”.....maybe he should have not gone for the open and honest route as some people are just too narrow minded to appreciate it rather than just embracing the opportunity.....never mind guess they had their moment to shine...albeit in a very dull and grey way

Not sure why it needs explaining...he was offering the club his time,contacts,knowledge and ,as it turns out,the current CEO and from some was met by cynicism ,accusations of boosting his own profile(with us...really!!) and quotes like “Stan... It's the self promotion that gets me, every post seems to be about you and your friends and what you can do and have done. If you scaled it down a little and was more of a poster than a promoter of what you can do, I'd more than likely agree with you.”.....maybe he should have not gone for the open and honest route as some people are just too narrow minded to appreciate it rather than just embracing the opportunity.....never mind guess they had their moment to shine...albeit in a very dull and grey way

Well it does really. The only person who has been feeding us is Ron (like it or not), not the person you refer too.

I actually made some of those comments and stick by them.

The Queen (Government) made a speech the other day (the opening of parliament) regarding free speech (which will become law) and how it should be embraced. Not everyone will like what people say, as long as it's not abusive, racist, sexist, homophobic or any other ist, a person has a right to say what they want and debate it in the correct way

Back