• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I totally agree with the last reply. Tilson and the players took all the plaudits when we were being promoted, they should now take the justified criticism; because we are starting to freefall. They can't have it both ways, especially not for £20 a game.

to the idiots who abused mccormack after he gave them a tirade for booing the team and the ******* near but not in the blue voice section who abused hunt...in a desperately poor performance was nice to see all the positive comments about support fell on deaf ears...of course we were toothless and ,yes,lethargic but surely these two did not justify the ******** vitriol hurled at them...and as for "were **** and were proud of it"...i hope those "supporters" were talking about themselves

What twaddle, the crowd did Tillys job for him by motivating the players, something he seems incapable of doing. It was only once Macca got a few boos that he started putting 100% effort in. Im sick of seeing Tilly and Brush standing there by the dugout doing nothing. And what did they say at half time?? By the looks of it they just sat around playing scrabble for 15 minutes. Either the players arent listening and the dressing room is rife with unrest, or Tilly and Brush are simply bereft of ideas.

ok look...ill make this clear

1....as stated no problem with voicing unrest and discontent with players,manager,tealady,etc...have stated that already...but for example to boo lewis hunt and then laugh about it and give it the big i am while doing it is pathetic...give em stick if you must of course we all have not only a right but at time a duty too...but for a laugh,to make you feel good..to play up to your mates...pathetic!!!

2....how entertained were the reading fans in the game of the season at spurs...and how would that feeling compare to an arsenal fan who watched there team under george graham bore there way to the title.....go to see a gig we want a whole package.our favourite tunes,a great sound,lights,etc...at the footy to win is everything...entertain me please but bore me and win is worth the entrance fee

im hoping that makes sense and look forward to a further slating!!!!

YOU DONT GO TO FOOTBALL TO BE ENTERTAINED.. OH THATS FANTASTIC

MADE MY DAY GOD FORBID WHAT GOES ON IN YOUR HOUSE!!!

perhaps you one of these people that thinks women bathers should still get changed in bathing huts!!!!

brilliant, brilliant brilliant you dont go to football to get entertained.

thats made my day

Feck me, never thought I would agree with you on anything...Well said!!

I totally agree with the last reply. Tilson and the players took all the plaudits when we were being promoted, they should now take the justified criticism; because we are starting to freefall. They can't have it both ways, especially not for £20 a game.

Spot on, everyone has the right to criticise, after all we pay enough for the privelege of entering the ground.

However IMO a flow of foul mouthed invective directed at players is totally unacceptable.

2....how entertained were the reading fans in the game of the season at spurs...and how would that feeling compare to an arsenal fan who watched there team under george graham bore there way to the title.....go to see a gig we want a whole package.our favourite tunes,a great sound,lights,etc...at the footy to win is everything...entertain me please but bore me and win is worth the entrance fee

It makes sense to me. I wouldn't describe watching any football team as being an exercise in entertainment. It can be enjoyable, it may even be an addiction but I wouldn't say it's entertaining.

I guess it boils down to your personal definition of "entertainment".

Back