• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hope the Club has learnt its lesson from the JPT Final they sold Blue Voices section tickets to non-singers i.e. day trippers

There was not much singing and the atmosphere was flat not the Blue Voice fought here at all

The club sold tickets for this section and without asking if they was the Blue voice or happy to sing all match

The tickets in every block are on sale to every one. That was stated on the OS. There's a block allocated for TBV but anyone can buy tickets there - they're just basically suggesting a block that TBV should try to buy tickets for.

As it's a free for all with booking looks like we run the risk of having fans all over the place. Think for the last game at Wembley the tickets were sold block by block (or may have been Cardiff).

There's loads of surnames you can use for a backdoor into the priority shareholder sales. Pointless. If I was going I would be all over this.

Just tried to book parking space. Wembley site doesn`t seem to have our play-off final listed yet.

We've 30,000 tickets....! I really don't think fairness should come into it. There's going to be 25,000 seats going on general sale either way.

It only matters when you have a specific area to get into, as we need family enclosure Id be a bit miffed if we couldnt get in.

Otherwise it really doesnt matter much.

As Chris has mentioned above. Someone smash Ron's shareholder ticket allowance!

MarSHAR :hilarious:
Martin

I want to be near the singing section but not actually in it as my mum wants to come and she can't stand for too long, any ideas? I was looking at 135 but can't find the option on the website

I want to be near the singing section but not actually in it as my mum wants to come and she can't stand for too long, any ideas? I was looking at 135 but can't find the option on the website

135 is not available. Possibly the Trust block. So go in TravelZone 132 instead...

Clever move, they're only selling tickets for the lower tier.

Guess that means less chance of the turnout potentially looking dotted.

I'm all for singing sections but isn't the 2 blocks behind the goal a bit much?

Just bought tickets for me and the boy.
He is in TBV.
Me , East stand fart.
Got tickets in signing section.
Better leave my flask at home and fire up the vocal chords.
Can't wait !

Back