• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What class do you consider yourself?

What class do you conisder yourself

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was there 74-81 so our time there overlapped though our paths probably never crossed

Possibly did on those terracotta-tiled quadrangles which really echoed the sound of your 'blakeys'! :) I think my year were chiefly remembered for causing mayhem at that poxy Leaver's Supper thing they had back in '79. One of my mates put speed in The Boot's coffee, I was sick in The Grand's bogs after eating tulips from the tables at that air-hanger canteen they had and my last memory of The Boot was shouting at me when I was trying to uproot a tree outside the 'Hardon' Room. Happy days.

I thought I was moving towards middle class until I watched an episode of The Edible Garden with Alys Fowler and found myself wishing that the budget had been spent on Eastenders, Total Wipeout or the National Lottery draw.

I think I am a safe bet as Middle Class, but does my elitist education enable me to push towards the Upper Middle Class ;)

Possibly did on those terracotta-tiled quadrangles which really echoed the sound of your 'blakeys'! :) I think my year were chiefly remembered for causing mayhem at that poxy Leaver's Supper thing they had back in '79. One of my mates put speed in The Boot's coffee, I was sick in The Grand's bogs after eating tulips from the tables at that air-hanger canteen they had and my last memory of The Boot was shouting at me when I was trying to uproot a tree outside the 'Hardon' Room. Happy days.

Was this on the way to St Saviour's? :unsure:

FFS...bring on the Republic and abolish all this 'class' sh!te......

In all fairness, most of the time the only people that mention class are those wishing to abolish it. How many people do you hear saying they're a certain class? Upper never, middle occasionally, working a lot.

"Two guys walk into a bar ..."

Do you mean alcoholic constipation? You can't pass a pub. :unsure:

There's a joke in there about Spingo, The Blue Anchor and bar stools, H. I hope to bring these elements all together by the time you hit Helston. :)

Back