• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you got planned this weekend.

Thanks, hope your Dad's foot gets better!

Any other ideas, decent country pub would do the trick, I tend to only eat out in London.

Can thoroughly recommend Zabrano in Leigh. Quite limited menu, but the Lamb is fantastic! Really nice place. Going there again next week.

Alternatively, The Sand Bar is very good. But, there's a real danger of being stuck downstairs in the bar area.

Boatyard was very good last time I went, but can be patchy.

Tonight - curry, half hour walk along Leigh cliffs with other half, few beers and couple of southern comforts.
Saturday - Pre match bevvy in Blue Boar. match, down the Elms in evening to ply other half with wine and stella so when we get home i can give her a good bone-rattling.
Sunday -4 mile run in morning, shopping in town (m & s, sainsburys), leigh old town to get seafood for tea. Couple of beers and wine in evening and 30% chance of another bone-rattling session (dependant on whether the oysters work).

Tonight football,friendly v clermont,taking all the kids as its 2 euros to get in.
Sat-get up late lots of building on my wreck of a house early evenig off to the big city for shopping and a chinky.
Sunday boys birthday so fun all day long.
Moneypit if you get near the centre pop in for a cup of tea.

Centre of Fougeres? Or France generally!? We're staying at the Balzac Hotel (15 Rue Nationale, Fougeres) for 2 nights before moving to Tours (1 night), Chateau Ribagnac (near Limoges and featured on Channel 4 some years back) 2 nights, Aix-En-Provence (2 nights), Nice (1 week), then back up to Calais with a 1 night stop over in Troyes.....phew. Then I'll need a holiday. :thump:

Centre generally,tours is a couple of hours away if you have kids go to futuroscope.
Lmoges is a hour away good park for kids by the airport also a good free place to go is oradour sur glane,nazis killed a whole town kids women the lot then burnt it down after a big pizz up.town is as was just left as a reminder that germans are a bit naughty when they invade a country.
Troyes beat us 3-1 at home last week so when you get there **** in the street.
Have a great trip.

Can thoroughly recommend Zabrano in Leigh. Quite limited menu, but the Lamb is fantastic! Really nice place. Going there again next week.

Alternatively, The Sand Bar is very good. But, there's a real danger of being stuck downstairs in the bar area.

Boatyard was very good last time I went, but can be patchy.

Went to the 'Dining Room' on the London Road opposite Montys back in May. Nice food (not big portions though ). Not cheap, but neither is the boatyard!.. Or how about the Masala ?? New Indian in Hadleigh opposite Lidls - never been but want to ....

Tonight, not sure.

Tomorrow, sorting out my mums birthday present, as her birthday was april..
straight to the ground, therefore no pre match drinking.. Back to pub, or chez MrB's, to prove my amazing quality at Wii sports (tennis) or Buzz (dependant on Blue_r_bests presence. Drinking cider.

Sunday, go for a run, pick my car up from B's if i leave it there, possibly watch SZFC, go back to Colchester for the week in the evening.

Tonight a few jars in The City after work.

Saturday - a bit of Soccer AM, a swift pint and then the short train journey from Rochford to Prittlewell, watch the Boys put in a solid display and get 3 points. - Then watch England's Euro hopes fade in a 0-0 draw.
The evening will be spent in the company of Mrs Moe, with some food and drink involved.

Sunday a relaxing day with Mrs Moe and some friends.

Tonight - Not alot!

Tomorrow - Taking my girlfirends son to the footie, then prob going to the Marlboroughwith my bro's.

Sunday - Not alot!

Tonight ~ Working until 1.30am(ish); we have a hen party of 15 booked in (Spanish lasses so they'll all be drop dead gorgeous) and there's France v Argentina on the big screen; should be a good night.

Tomorrow am ~ chill out in the sunshine watching England v India ODI on the terrace with an ear out for the score coming in from Roots Hall.

Tomorrow pm ~ working until 2.00am(ish); England v USA RWC and England v Israel Euros on dual screens so it will be a busy start to the shift; working with boss so, being rugby mad, he's decreed that all the bar staff can wear England rugby tops, excellent! No shirts! Missing Hercules B v Javea because of work; hope to celebrate another win with end-of-shift drink ...

Sunday ~ chill out at Moskito beach bar with the missus at some point; haven't had time to get down there much this summer due to work overload. Might wander along Arenal whilst missus trawls the artesan market stalls; probably wander into one of the bars instead ...

This weekend is all about sport.

Tonight I shall be watching the opening game of the egg-chasing world cup - France v Argentina (c'mon on you pumas) has the potential to be one of the games of the tournament.

Saturday is headlined with Southend United v Mark Bentley, but before and after I'll be trying to catch as much of the cricket as possible as England seek to complete throwing away a 3-1 advantage when they take on India in the decider. Then there is England's critical qualifier versus Israel, plus England v the Septics in the rugby.

I suspect I may have a hangover on Sunday, so have made no plans but will probably watch some more rugby and then might catch some comedy Sunday night.

Monday night is then the Bengals v the Ravens, in the NFL game of the weekend.

tonight late home from work.....couple of beers and probably early night :mad:

tomorrow - being entertained by a client - Langhams for lunch at 2pm followed by England V Isreal at Wembley.....:D

Sunday - out with the little un a Mrs Ramblers...at Barleylands

Back