• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

A Very English Scandal is the absolute highlight of the year so far. It's just brilliant, funny and wonderfully acted.

In other TV news, bit of The Walking Dead shocker.
  Spoiler:  
Andrew Lincoln/Rick is leaving the show. Now that's certainly a departure from the source material and to be frank, I think it's days are numbered.

Spoiler:  
Couldn’t agree more, it has gone massively down hill in the last two seasons. The programme can survive without Rick and would probably move on for the better.

Spoiler:  
Couldn’t agree more, it has gone massively down hill in the last two seasons. The programme can survive without Rick and would probably move on for the better.

Spoiler:  
I reckon he's going to be exiled away from those who wanted Neegan dead rather than be killed, so with the option of a return at some point. No doubt some others will go with him.

Spoiler:  
has it been nixed? hmmm. yeah that biot though was a bit convenient, but still better than a cell!

I won't say anything about what happens, but I'm now onto Series two.

Thoroughly enjoyed it, even if I wasn't impressed with the finale. If you get the chance to binge watch, do!!

Saga is brilliant and cracks us up when we watch it!!

Enjoy!

I won't say anything about what happens, but I'm now onto Series two.

Thoroughly enjoyed it, even if I wasn't impressed with the finale. If you get the chance to binge watch, do!!

Saga is brilliant and cracks us up when we watch it!!

Enjoy!

Need to catch up mate, we're on Series 4. :hilarious:

Barry

if you like breaking bad then will be up your street. Fantastic first season

Only just started season three this morning. One quibble - Saga ALWAYS gets a parking spot right outside the police station. I'm not having that.

In the last episode she revealed how she came by the Porsche and it is hilarious. :thumbsup:

The Tom Mangold Thorpe scandal documentary from the 1970s was fascinating too. JT was a bad lot, that's pretty clear.

who would have bet against her?
Dunno - I reckon there'd be plenty of police academy alpha male types who would have mistaken Saga for some timid thing who wasn't cut out for modern police work and thought her bet was akin to taking candy from a baby. They'd have been completely wrong of course...

Thought the final part of A Very English Scandal was the least funny but still excellent. Echo the comment about Tony Scott.

Back