• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Little Fires Everywhere - Reese Witherspoon plays an ultra-"Karen" who befriends an artist and her daughter.

It's alright, watchable enough but it's no Tiger King. Then again, what is?

Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich - I had heard a bit about it having previously listened to some conspiracy stuff from David Icke. A very powerful man who was a sick and twisted person! He had some very influential contacts and I reckon he was bumped off to stop their secrets being released. Well worth a watch!

Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich - I had heard a bit about it having previously listened to some conspiracy stuff from David Icke. A very powerful man who was a sick and twisted person! He had some very influential contacts and I reckon he was bumped off to stop their secrets being released. Well worth a watch!

Yes I watched this recently. Thought it was fascinating in his original trial he managed to do a deal on pleading guilty without the prosecution not even knowing!

Yes I watched this recently. Thought it was fascinating in his original trial he managed to do a deal on pleading guilty without the prosecution not even knowing!

Just shows what having money and knowing people in high places can do for you. His set up in the New York house was interesting. Wonder where all the tapes are and who would be implicated from the footage.

We watched the Les Miserables, The staged concert on Amazon last night. If you are a Les Mis fan then this is so worth a watch, with Alfie Boe, Michael Ball, Matt Lucas and Carrie Hope Fletcher taking the lead roles.

Couple of episodes into the new season of 13 reasons why. Netflix need to do a recap because I’m ****ing confused and can’t remember what happened in the last season.

Just caught up with the first two episodes of Cardinal showing on BBC2 (moved from BBC4). Up to series four now and with only six episodes per series, they're an easy watch. Arguably the best tv series to come out of Canada, they're all available on the Beeb's iPlayer.

Just about to sit and watch the 1966 World Cup Final on Channel 4 , come on England .

Final season of 13 reasons why. Load of ****e! Shame as the 3 previous seasons were excellent.

Load of absolute dross on TV last night apart from the 3rd in the series of Alan Carr game show re-runs. Last night is was Take Your Pick, which I am just about old enough to remember the original of, but also the revival with Des O'Connor.

As with Play Your Cards Right and The Price is right, he's proving to be a very good game show host.

Gave up with main stream TV after that, couldn't find a decent film on Netflix so resorted to the always wonderful Notting Hill on ITV Be!

Back