• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

I knew Terry Silva would make a comeback.

I hope they don't cross over to the Hilary S**** reboot or the Jaden Smith one.
The ending though just had you pumped up for the next season. I think they’ve got to be done now from bringing in old characters.

Wouldn’t surprise me if Jaden Smith makes an appearance as Will Smith is an executive producer on the show.

My kids have been watching a lot of South Park and it is a lot more adult than I remember.

Towellie has to be my favourite character.

24 Hours in Police Custody - on Monday & Tuesday evening this week, what an absolutely vile ******* Kane Mitchell was. Poor little Teddie, I sincerely hope that his "father" gets exactly what he deserves in prison.

An excellent programme as always that gives you a real insight into policing and dealing with this kind of horrific case. https://www.entertainmentdaily.co.u...ne-mitchell-found-guilty-and-where-is-he-now/

Four Lives - something quite out of the ordinary for Stephen Merchant as the serial killer Stephen Port, who killed four young gay men in Barking. A catalogue of errors by the Met Police as depicted in this three part portrayal. Highly recommended.

Toast of Tinseltown.

It was OK - the Larry David cameo wasn't funny and I hope the series isn't going to be full of such appearances.

I know it's not TV but I just watched the new Spiderman film in the cinema and I'm not a marvel fan really but must say, I thought it was brilliant.

Just finished Cobra Kai, by far the greatest TV show and I can’t wait for the next season.

I will fight anyone who disagrees!
Cobra Kai is great fun and very easy to watch, haven't started the last series yet but will soon.

I'm currently watching the last series of Gommorah, this is actually the best TV show ever so it looks like we are fighting Ricey1 I will warn you that if you bring your Cobra Kai stuff and I bring my Ciro Di Marzio you will end up dead

Cobra Kai is great fun and very easy to watch, haven't started the last series yet but will soon.

I'm currently watching the last series of Gommorah, this is actually the best TV show ever so it looks like we are fighting Ricey1 I will warn you that if you bring your Cobra Kai stuff and I bring my Ciro Di Marzio you will end up dead
That’s on my list to watch, have I got it right that it’s all in subtitles?

That’s on my list to watch, have I got it right that it’s all in subtitles?
Yeah all in subtitles, apparently even the Italians need the subtitles as the Naples accent is so strong. Absolutely brilliant though, can't recommend it highly enough!

Yeah all in subtitles, apparently even the Italians need the subtitles as the Naples accent is so strong. Absolutely brilliant though, can't recommend it highly enough!
I will have to make sure I pay attention because I tend to get distracted during my evening viewings. Normally with SZ or Twitter.

I will have to make sure I pay attention because I tend to get distracted during my evening viewings. Normally with SZ or Twitter.
Yeah i'm the same, I actually find the subtitled stuff good though as it forces you to concentrate and not get distracted by your phone!

saw the final episode of Anne yesterday on ITV.Intensely moving (still amazed that the pàperback of the story :When you Walk through a Storm is out of print).

Thought "Anne" was brilliant and would highly recommend it, as you say it is very moving.

It tells the story of the Hillsborough 96 (Now 97) disaster and Anne Williams fight (played by Maxine Peake) after 26 years for meaningful inquests and justice.

Interview on "This Morning" with Maxine Peake who plays Anne Williams and Stephen Walters who plays her husband. (Also worth watching)

Back