• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

"In rivalry with England, France began to establish colonies in North America, the Caribbean, and India, following the Spanish and Portuguese successes during the Age of Discovery¨."

Funnily enough I was also reading Eric William's "Capitalism and Slavery " recently .IIRC England got into that well before France.

Finally got round to watching Breaking Bad.Fantastic TV show with some brilliant characters.One of best boxsets

Watched the first episode of Slow Horses Gary Oldman(Apple TV) last night followed by the first episode of Moon Knight (Disney+). Both very promising, looking forward to more.

Watched Educating Rita on iplayer and there was a scene where Rita came home just as the football results were being read out and it was Aldershot 3, Southend United 2 !

The saville documentary on Netflix. Had to stop watching half way through the 2nd episode. Truly awful, and those that covered it up.

Just watched Queen and Freddy's Live aid performance from 1985. I haven't seen it for a while, jesus, talk about owning the stage. The hairs on the back of my neck were standing up.

Netflix thing about Jimmy Saville ?.

Putting all the abuse aside it’s incredible what that bloke was up to and the people he influenced. It’s quite shocking actually.

No wonder Boris gave Starmer stick in the commons about his time in charge of the CPS and lack of action.

Really good watch.

The Falklands War , The Forgotten Battle . I do not understand why it has taken 40 years for the truth about this battle to come out , 70 Marines against 700 Argies . Listerning to the Marines they were ready to fight to the last man .

Just finished watching 'Busby' on Pick Channel 36 , a great couple of hours viewing .

Just finished watching Trigger Point, if you can forget some of the inaccuracies then it’s excellent. Although Vicky McClure puts her hair up when she is in bomb disposal mode it really annoyed me, don’t know why just didn’t get the need when her hair was short anyway!

Started The Bay, seems alright to start, the main character is a bit of a **** but hopefully I’ll end up warming to her.

Back