• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Finally started watching After Life. Just finished the first series. I think it's brilliantly written and strikes a really good balance between humour (sometimes laugh out loud) and serious subjects such as bereavement, depression and suicidal tendencies.
Very funny, very poignant in a Ricky Gervais kind of way.

Fave character by far is Paul Kaye’s psychiatrist. Especially when he introduces his mates Ratty and the Nonce

Could not agree more I would thoroughly recommend as gives a great insight to an amazing but very dangerous sport.
Years ago I used to scuba dive, did a lot of crazy stuff on mixed gas and nothing much fazed me. But this nah, far too risky. What I don't get is ghat they pass out and have this near death experience and the next day they're having another go!

Nothing compares. The very interesting, surprising and sad story of Sinead O'Connor. Had us riveted for two hours. And yes it was already scheduled for broadcast before her passing last Wednesday.

Just watched the last episode of Kessler 'spin of of Secret Army' that has been running on the Talking Picture chanel . Superb acting from the late Clifford Rose .

Great piece on Luton Town FC on Sky 90 mins documentary about the fall from grace to NL and rise to premiership, similar to our plight except their chairman is more stable :Smile:

Great contributions by Nathan Jones very honest and admitted his mistakes and John Still on his time there
Mick Hartford seems a really nice guy and thought highly on and off the pitch, well worth a watch. Proves you dont need big names to go up but a good blend of youth/experience and a tight team bonding on and off the pitch

Hope for us ....

Watched a documentary on Andrew Tate because I thought it would rip him apart but the journalist was as weak as a wet fart and came out looking foolish in my humble opinion and Tate looked as smug as ever.
Lost opportunities right there.

One Piece -Pirate series on NetFlix. 3 episodes in and thoroughly enjoying it.

Back