• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Whats the point of trying to put a child on the waiting list for the Beaver Cubs when there's 273 kids already on the list?

Not really watching it as such, but ythe Phelan story line on Corrie. More milking it than a Fresian cow.

Whats the point of trying to put a child on the waiting list for the Beaver Cubs when there's 273 kids already on the list?

Do you not have Rainbow Guides, or is simply the thing these days for all girls to try and join the boy organisations?

Just heard something on Belguim TV that sounded like Colchester. I will be asked to leave if I throw another glass at the telly.

Being "fweinds" with someone on Facebook with someone you used to work with (and got on quite well) turning out to be slightly to the right of Jacob Rees-Mogg on Catholocism & abortion. :unsure:

Have you thought about a street gang instead?

Like this?

51WEiD1b2sL._SY445_.jpg

Guess there isn't the volume of leaders anymore now they are vetted and have to go through checks, meaning less kids.

I was lucky as a scout, my leaders weren't paedos, just sadistic *******s! The times I was slammed onto the concrete hall floor in various "games". Kids don't get that kind of toughening up these days

Guess there isn't the volume of leaders anymore now they are vetted and have to go through checks, meaning less kids.

I was lucky as a scout, my leaders weren't paedos, just sadistic *******s! The times I was slammed onto the concrete hall floor in various "games". Kids don't get that kind of toughening up these days

Definitely. It's the same as Primary School teachers - hardly any male teachers these days due to the paranoia around paedophilia.

Definitely. It's the same as Primary School teachers - hardly any male teachers these days due to the paranoia around paedophilia.

There hardly any in primary when I was a kid either. At my school on Canvey, there was only ever one at any given time - always the deputy head, always taught what would now be Year 6.

There is only one full time male teacher at the school my two are at now, although there are one or two TAs, part-time sports teachers, etc.

My Panasonic smart TV. It suddenly decided it was connected to the Router but not to the Internet. Lots of factory re-sets and re-attaching to the router didn't solve the problem. So I re-set the router, still I had a T/F'd smart TV. Eventually I shoved an Ethernet cable in and re-attached and it worked sweet as a nut. I then re-tried a WiFi connection which worked no problem. Sods Law in action. I ran a Google search detailing the problem. Got a shed full of hits back which suggested that this is a common problem with various TV brands. Why is it you can always find loads of people with the same problem and not one that tells you why it happened or how to fix it?

Oh well, I'm not going to see FOTC. Logged in spot on at 10, sold out at 10:02.

**** you Stub Hub.

Back