• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

£32 of it was the admin fee. I've gone from being a Police dog handler to working in Protective Security. Hardly a high risk job if anything my last job was more high risk. I can only put it down to the new area for the hike. I won't be insuring with Bennetts again!
bik
£32 of it was the admin fee. I've gone from being a Police dog handler to working in Protective Security. Hardly a high risk job if anything my last job was more high risk. I can only put it down to the new area for the hike. I won't be insuring with Bennetts again!
Bike insurance?
My guesss would be that police officers have a better claims record than private security. Its not about the risk of the job (unless its life ins) more about the risk profile of the occupation to that class.

bik

Bike insurance?
My guesss would be that police officers have a better claims record than private security. Its not about the risk of the job (unless its life ins) more about the risk profile of the occupation to that class.

The thing is they don’t even put my job down as correct. They had me as a dog warden and now as armed forces UK security officer. I work in protective security which is all about risk assessments and locks, fences etc. As opposed to actually protecting lives. I’m more annoyed about the £32 ‘adjustment’ fee. For a couple of clicks on a computer and get an email saying my policy has changed. Absolute robbing bastards! Yeah it’s bike insurance.

Bloody taxi broken down on the M23 slip road after dropping my boss's son off at the airport. Waiting to be recovered as we speak, which is going to cost £200. That's before sorting out what's wrong.

And that's when we've got tickets for the opening night of Jersey Boys at the Cliffs, and were supposed to be having dinner there. Hopeful that, as it's an 8 o'clock show, we might, at least have a chance of making curtain up.

Honestly thought we were due a bit of good karma after Kev managed to rescue a kid from a group of lads on Canvey on Friday where the kid's mate got stabbed. Seems not. :Frustrated:

Hope you made it for the show. Presume at the Interval, you'll buy as much food as you can eat in the 15mins or what-ever.
OBL stick in there, as The Pet Shop Boys sang, 'Things can only get better'.

Hope you made it for the show. Presume at the Interval, you'll buy as much food as you can eat in the 15mins or what-ever.
OBL stick in there, as The Pet Shop Boys sang, 'Things can only get better'.
We made it, just..... They've not made it easy now, all the surrounding roads including the Cliffs are now permit holders only. He dropped me close by to get some drinks, while he went and parked in Canewdon Road. He got in just as they were announcing one minute till the show started.

So glad we made it - it is a brilliant show.

In a word the Mrs!

We are both 6ft+ and suffer from back problems, I'm always on hand with the voltarol or deep heat when she needs it.
However I put my back out last night and asked for the same thing in return.... No chance, she was too busy to care, so now i'm walking around like a cripple!!

Grrrrr!!

I'm thinking of hitting her where it hurts & deleting her Love Island episodes from Sky... But because of my poxy bad back, I think i will probably need about a 3 hour head start!!

Ricey.....any flight's going to the Falklands?

In a word the Mrs!

We are both 6ft+ and suffer from back problems, I'm always on hand with the voltarol or deep heat when she needs it.
However I put my back out last night and asked for the same thing in return.... No chance, she was too busy to care, so now i'm walking around like a cripple!!

Grrrrr!!

I'm thinking of hitting her where it hurts & deleting her Love Island episodes from Sky... But because of my poxy bad back, I think i will probably need about a 3 hour head start!!

Ricey.....any flight's going to the Falklands?

I would rather suffer with a bad back for the rest of my life (unfortunately already do) than ever go back to that god forsaken place. It's worse than prison!

Just to clarify...

You would rather do another tour of the Falklands then watching 8 weeks of Love Island?!!! or vice verse??

Just to clarify...

You would rather do another tour of the Falklands then watching 8 weeks of Love Island?!!! or vice verse??

Luckily rep has gone. I am an avid watcher of Love Island.

Wanting to dump TalkTalk as they're utter c-units but the only option is Sky unless I dump the TV package. It's like choosing which cute puppy you'd like to shoot in the face. Virgin is unavailable but they're hardly any better Mr. Sue the NHS Branson.

Was planning to capitalise on a work trip to Amsterdam on a Friday to make the short hop over to Essex for a visit home, only it's been scheduled now and it happens to fall on the Friday when Ryanair have cancelled 600 flights so the return options from London to Madrid on a Sunday are slim pickings and at twice the usual price.

27 degrees C in our lounge, humidity levels rising and I've got a ****ing cold with a completely bunged up nose. I'm seriously ****ed off.

The temperature in the changing rooms here. I may as well have not bothered with a shower after my sweaty cycle in. :Scared:

MK Jnr's seemingly addicted to Mr Bean (the original live action). :Cry::Facepalm:

It was awful 25 years ago. It's not improved with age.

Haribo adverts, possibly the worst and most annoying adverts out there.

Back