• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Eh? I opened the door to leave the station and he pushed past me, completely ignoring the fact that I was already there (carrying a big old laptop bag BTW). He accused me of kicking him (I didn't). He carries on being that rude and arrogant someone bigger than me will deck him and he'll have no one to blame but himself.

I'm not a violent man but I think you should find out where he lives, smash his windows, chop the ****s hands off and then kick him into a coma.
Film it.
Send the video footage to his wife/ kids/ parents etc and when he awakes from his coma, inform him all his belongings have been destroyed and his member has been removed.
Give him a week to process this information then throw him into the sea.

Toodle Pip!

Why would you let him off so lightly?

The whole beard argument about it being a reason why they’re struggling to recruit people into the military. Honest to god the world is full of absolute pricks!

Someone either wants to serve their country or not regardless of being able to have facial hair. ****ing pink and fluffy bull**** they now pander to everything people want. God forbid we ever have another Afghan or Iraq.

The whole beard argument about it being a reason why they’re struggling to recruit people into the military. Honest to god the world is full of absolute pricks!

Someone either wants to serve their country or not regardless of being able to have facial hair. ****ing pink and fluffy bull**** they now pander to everything people want. God forbid we ever have another Afghan or Iraq.

I'm 46 and can't grow a beard. You know where to find me next time an embassy needs storming.

Royal Air Force recruitment day selection process.

giphy.gif

Job interview at Lloyds.

The interview was OK but I had to put my bag and laptop through an airport style Xray scanner.

It must cut up pretty rough in there...

Hoping to go to the gym before hometime, then the boss rings and want something doing urgently. :Angry:

Still waiting for the woman at the bottom of our chain to get what we now know is a buy-to-let mortgage sorted out! Absolutely disgraceful that Tepilo could agree a sale on something when they had no proof of funding and have it running for 5 months!

Still waiting for the woman at the bottom of our chain to get what we now know is a buy-to-let mortgage sorted out! Absolutely disgraceful that Tepilo could agree a sale on something when they had no proof of funding and have it running for 5 months!
These buy to let mortgage stuff is holding up the sale on my late mum's bungalow too; something about registering as a business to avoid taxes and needing a separate solicitor for the mortgage and the company issue. Sounds like a crock of s hite to me. Especially as they were pushing for completion etc like bonkers and now they are heel dragging.

I'm leading a San Fran-based team on a project and it's ****ing ruining my evenings. Thinking about switching to US time for a couple of weeks to reclaim some separation between home/work.

The Royal Wedding of Yougeneee today. This Royal has and does no Royal duties, and yet the wedding cost of security is being paid for by the tax payer. 2 Million Pounds plus. A drop in the ocean to the super rich Royals. Why don't they pay? Why don't they do their bit for austerity? That grand wedding is for them, not for us. I don't even know what she looks like.

The Royal Wedding of Yougeneee today. This Royal has and does no Royal duties, and yet the wedding cost of security is being paid for by the tax payer. 2 Million Pounds plus. A drop in the ocean to the super rich Royals. Why don't they pay? Why don't they do their bit for austerity?

I don't have too much of an issue with the Royal family. At the end of the day I would rather have the Queen on my banknotes than someone with a moustache or a leopard skin fez.

If we got rid of the royals tomorrow how much extra money do you think would end up in your back burner?

My only annoyance is when members of the Royal family pretend to be normal and take normal jobs. If that was me I would be sailing a mega yacht full of booze, drugs and models around international waters and hunting humans for sport on private islands.

I don't even know what she looks like.

1539338144546.jpeg

Jean Genie is the one on the left I believe.

What hacking me off is twice MK Jnr had to scoot in a fairly busy road due to a builders van and a minibus parked on the pavement this morning leaving no gap for pedestrians. It's a regular thing with the minibus and I'm going to have to have a word, even if they're taking a kid with special needs to school.

I don't have too much of an issue with the Royal family. At the end of the day I would rather have the Queen on my banknotes than someone with a moustache or a leopard skin fez.

If we got rid of the royals tomorrow how much extra money do you think would end up in your back burner?

My only annoyance is when members of the Royal family pretend to be normal and take normal jobs. If that was me I would be sailing a mega yacht full of booze, drugs and models around international waters and hunting humans for sport on private islands.

I'm not bothered either way with the Royals. I get the Harry and William weddings being so big and us meeting some of the cost. But now it's getting silly. Is every Royal daughter/son/ or granddaughter or grandson going to have a big wedding at Windsor that's going to cost us over 2 Million Pounds? These are Royals that aren't even doing Royal duties, so they're not that important. Let their family pay for it if that's what they want.

Back