• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Staying in waiting for the scaffolders prior to new soffits and guttering Monday. They were meant to ring, they haven't even though Smith's glass (Soffitt doers) said they definitely would. Smiths now tell me they may turn up Saturday instead, but they could still come today. So I could end up waiting in two days, so happy at that!

****ing Vodaphone. Been with them 3 days and they're already ****e.

I have an ongoing issue where outgoing calls fail to connect and incoming calls go straight to voicemail.

4 long phone calls to their technical experts and the problem is still not solved.

I have an ongoing issue where outgoing calls fail to connect and incoming calls go straight to voicemail.

4 long phone calls to their technical experts and the problem is still not solved.

Firstly I had to work from home yesterday as both they & DPD said the other was responsible for changing the delivery address (I wanted, it to NR Towers) then I was told my old number would be updated within 24hrs and over 24hrs later I'm still waiting and if it's done by 5pm then it'll have to wait until next week.

My 89yr old mum currently has no way to contact me should she need me. I've never had this grief from any other mobile provider. :Facepalm:

Staying in waiting for the scaffolders prior to new soffits and guttering Monday. They were meant to ring, they haven't even though Smith's glass (Soffitt doers) said they definitely would. Smiths now tell me they may turn up Saturday instead, but they could still come today. So I could end up waiting in two days, so happy at that!
Poxy scaffolders don't ring or show up. Smiths compound it by ringing and asking would it be all right it they don't start till Tuesday, If we don't agree then they will have to re-schedule for another time, probably October. So I agree, and then ask where the **** the scaffolders are. Smiths ring back and tell me the scaffolders won't now be coming till Monday. ****ed off does begin to express what I think of this lot at the moment.

Poxy scaffolders don't ring or show up. Smiths compound it by ringing and asking would it be all right it they don't start till Tuesday, If we don't agree then they will have to re-schedule for another time, probably October. So I agree, and then ask where the **** the scaffolders are. Smiths ring back and tell me the scaffolders won't now be coming till Monday. ****ed off does begin to express what I think of this lot at the moment.

Tip them bollocks and go elsewhere.

So the scaffolders finally turn up and have just left. This brings with it fresh stress for Mrs RHB in case burglars can get in more easily. Can the day get any better? It certainly can.....I've ordered a 1600x600 radiator from screwfix which was due for delivery today. It comes with a free thermostatic radiator valve, two parcels according to Parcel force. The text from them said we will deliver your parcels between 10 and 11 today, Igor is your driver. (Igor for **** sake). I follow progress on my mobile via their app. At 11:05 Igor calls withe one parcel, the thermostat. I ask where the rad is, 'no rad' he replies, 'why' I ask, 'I not know' and then demands that I sign my name using my finger. I let Igor go on his way and ring Parcel Force. My rad was delivered at 10.02 according to their records, signed for by a Mr James (not me I should say). At this point I get a little bit upset and ask what the **** is going on. They will investigate they say. I then ring Screwfix and give them the same earache. To be fair they were very helpful and although I wanted to rip someone's arm off and spit in the stump the lady was too nice to deserve that. So she is investigating, Parcel Force are investigating and I still don't have a radiator. Why can't they just send Igor back to get the one he delivered wrongly? And better still why don't they prosecute Mr James for nicking my radiator? A good start to the week. I just need the men from Smiths Glass to not turn up tomorrow and I know that We will hammer Fleetwood on Saturday because God can't be that unkind, can he?

07:15 Update. Igor has just reappeared with my radiator. As his command of English isn't all that hot apolgies were absent.

Last edited:
This!

Who do they think they are: estate agents?

Ha-di-ha! :Takethat:

If you're not on a lender's panel then don't faff about wasting time trying to get on their panel, just tell your client and tell the chain - wasted about 3 weeks trying to get on the panel for their client only to fail and now the solicitors handling it for her are spectacularly unobtainable!

I am selling my late mama's home. I accepted an offer, then refused a higher offer as it is not the way I do business with gazumping etc AND now the buyer is ****ing about. Fecking people ought to be straight and deal the way they want to be dealt with. Grrrrr

I've been living with a damaged left leg for months now. It keeps getting better and then it just breaks down again. Three MRI scans and two bone density scans have revealed nothing so far but further reports on those are expected Tuesday. When it goes there are screaming shooting pains down the leg followed by numbness and the ability to walk is very short. Background only, but the reason I'm hacked off is it's buggered off to big time ouch land again this morning and watching Fleetwood is now looking very unlikely. there's nothing like going to a live Southend 1st team game and when you can't the disappointment is big.

I am selling my late mama's home. I accepted an offer, then refused a higher offer as it is not the way I do business with gazumping etc AND now the buyer is ****ing about. Fecking people ought to be straight and deal the way they want to be dealt with. Grrrrr

Give them an ultimatum (or get your agent to), tell them to get their act together or you'll be re-marketing.

On a continuing theme, hubby threw his toys out of the pram massively yesterday on ours - another week, and still no progress, in fact, if anything gone backwards... with the new solicitors for the lady at the bottom announcing they still hadn't had the mortgage offer and were starting again applying for new searches.

Spoke to Tepilo (or rather, left another message), spoke to our buyers' agents who advised their clients to re-market and then spoke to the lady at the bottom's old solicitor to advise him what was happening...he called her, she called us and transpires she was blissfully unaware of the situation above, Tepilo had told her nothing at all despite them having told us Thursday that they had, and that they'd explained that the chain was about to collapse. A blatant lie!

At least we have her on board now and she is talking both to us and the agent below - the two below that, one of which is Tepilo, we're not bothering with, both equally useless. Hopefully should be able to get this all done now in two to three weeks. Fingers crossed.

Internet agents truly are ****.

Back