• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The fact that my phone bill included a £32 phone call. When I checked who it was, it was my IT dept at work. I called to help with my laptop when working from home. The call took 52 mins, such is their ineptitude.

Going to be claiming that back!!!

It's ****ing down...in an hour I'll be riding a bike that's too small for me without any lights (at least the brakes work). Remember me fondly if this is my last post on here. :Stunned:

All this get on a bike nonsense, keep fit, save the planet. The reality is it can be too cold, too hot, lashing down with rain, sleet or snow. Blowing a gale. If that doesn't put you off I guarantee that you will come into conflict with motorists, sometimes with your life at risk. Been there, done that. Never again. Especially after about a 90 year old woman crashed into me at the lights in daytime. She said she didn't see me, doh.

All this get on a bike nonsense, keep fit, save the planet. The reality is it can be too cold, too hot, lashing down with rain, sleet or snow. Blowing a gale. If that doesn't put you off I guarantee that you will come into conflict with motorists, sometimes with your life at risk. Been there, done that. Never again. Especially after about a 90 year old woman crashed into me at the lights in daytime. She said she didn't see me, doh.

Er, I work about 3 miles from where i live and driving is not an option. Most drivers are fairly corteous and stop and let me across the road (you do get the occasional helmet). We have redways in MK for cyclists so I don't have to ride of many roads.

Well he's under arrest and hopefully be suspended or expelled from his school. The family of the poor bullied kid have had £60K raised for them. :Thumbs up:

Well he's under arrest and hopefully be suspended or expelled from his school. The family of the poor bullied kid have had £60K raised for them. :Thumbs up:

I saw that, things like that restore my faith in humanity.

This absolute scum bag and his mates for recording

Someone on my Facebook shared this earlier, via some weird group calling themselves national patriots or something like that.

Some of their responses to the video make you embarrassed to be human, let alone English.

One of the most infuriating comments was:

“They do not belong in Britain. They don't belong in our schools. Free everything while our own people rot. Ive no sympathy whatsoever”.

I hope people like this die, before they are able to procreate.

Someone on my Facebook shared this earlier, via some weird group calling themselves national patriots or something like that.

Some of their responses to the video make you embarrassed to be human, let alone English.

“They do not belong in Britain. They don't belong in our schools. Free everything while our own people rot. Ive no sympathy whatsoever”.

There really are some oxygen thieves in the world and get it gets worse day by day. There is just no way of stopping it.

Very left wing GBJ :Winking: There's hope for you yet. :Smile:

This absolute scum bag and his mates for recording!

A nasty bully for sure but we all know kids can be very cruel. Immaturity and peer pressure can lead to youngsters doing some very stupid things. The best possible outcome would be for this lad to realise the error of his ways and the video to serve as a warning to others that this type of behaviour is unacceptable. I am not sure a child deserves to have the rest of his life destroyed.

Tommy Robinson has claimed that the Syrian lad was threatening to stab his attacker in the hours prior to the attack, and had also attacked a girl with a hockey stick a few weeks before.

Not sure what to think about that. I suspect it’s a load of bollocks.

Anyway, the reason I came here... just scrolling through the 2000 comments on Tommy Robinson’s Facebook page, regarding this Syrian boy being bullied & wow. Jesus ****ing Christ. The scary thing is there’s some absolute weapons out there, going about their bike business freely & unchecked.

One of the more nauseating ones was hearing that the attacker deserves his own GoFundMe page, due to the unfair backlash he’s received.

I've seen the video, and think its terrible. However, if i'm honest this happens day in and day out across schools across the country every day, and always does and always will.

You find me a school without a bully, i will happily buy you a pint.

The fact that he's an immigrant, is as pointless as much as if he was sikh, jewish or asian. The proper chav that did it, needs to be punished and expelled from the school.

Its pretty out of order but bullying has been around for ever. In some other school today it will be the ginger kid or the fat kid or some other kid that doesn't quite fit in. You don't see many go fund me pages for those kids.

Pretty much, what i just said.

I got a proper kicking at school, many a time, I won some, and lost some, but i just dusted myself off and got on with life,... but didn't feel the need to crowd fund and get nearly £125,000 in compensation from the public.

Jeez.. if i did, I would have taken a dive in the playground for that sort of money!!

Last edited:
A nasty bully for sure but we all know kids can be very cruel. Immaturity and peer pressure can lead to youngsters doing some very stupid things. The best possible outcome would be for this lad to realise the error of his ways and the video to serve as a warning to others that this type of behaviour is unacceptable. I am not sure a child deserves to have the rest of his life destroyed.

I was always brought up to not pick on people younger and smaller than yourself. If you actually have to duck down to headbutt someone while you are mob handed then there is something seriously wrong. Lets hope a big brother or the like turns up and smashes the living snot out of the ****, I despise bullies.

I was always brought up to not pick on people younger and smaller than yourself. If you actually have to duck down to headbutt someone while you are mob handed then there is something seriously wrong. Lets hope a big brother or the like turns up and smashes the living snot out of the ****, I despise bullies.

My point is that if the lad involved and others learn a lesson then he doesn't deserve to have his life destroyed.

Life is a learning experience and who you are at 16 doesn't always define who you will be at 25 or 40.

Back