• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Wife's big birthday so I forked out £250 for 2 tickets and a hotel on Regents Park. :Scared::Scared:

Yeah the 2 tickets I got were at the cheaper end of the scale in the balcony (could have got restricted view tickets for the same price in the stalls.Will also be paying out for a nice hotel near Hyde Park.No birthday but will hopefully be celebrating a Southend win against Sunderland the next day.

If I had, do you think I would ask? :Takethat:

He caused a car crash where two women were injured (one broke her wrist) and there was a 9 month old baby in the car. Ok, legally he may be allowed to drive but should a 97yr old be driving? Also he then hasn't the decency to apologise and he carries on driving (without a seatbelt). If he wasn't in an armour plated car he'd probably be six feet under.

He caused a car crash where two women were injured (one broke her wrist) and there was a 9 month old baby in the car. Ok, legally he may be allowed to drive but should a 97yr old be driving? Also he then hasn't the decency to apologise and he carries on driving (without a seatbelt). If he wasn't in an armour plated car he'd probably be six feet under.

I realised he was in a car crash but didn’t realise people got injured. I saw he his been driving without a seatbelt.

He’s 97, he should never be behind the wheel. Who is going to tell him not to? His wife is pretty influential.

Regarding Prince Phillip. I just find it incredible. Yes, since the crash he's passed his eye test, but I don't think that was the issue in this case, although it normally is along with a failing brain at 97 years old. He blamed the sun in his eyes, although witnesses say it was cloudy with no sun. He has pulled out of a junction when he shouldn't have done, so I think in this case it's the brain and judgement not working properly due to his age. He's since been seen with no seat belt again, the Queen does that now and again as well. One rule for one then. The trouble is that his Land Rover is built like a tank, and someone could get killed or seriously injured even worse if crashed into by that car. Forget the eye test result, he needs to take another driving test as something's clearly not right.

Regarding Prince Phillip. I just find it incredible. Yes, since the crash he's passed his eye test, but I don't think that was the issue in this case, although it normally is along with a failing brain at 97 years old. He blamed the sun in his eyes, although witnesses say it was cloudy with no sun. He has pulled out of a junction when he shouldn't have done, so I think in this case it's the brain and judgement not working properly due to his age. He's since been seen with no seat belt again, the Queen does that now and again as well. One rule for one then. The trouble is that his Land Rover is built like a tank, and someone could get killed or seriously injured even worse if crashed into by that car. Forget the eye test result, he needs to take another driving test as something's clearly not right.

Another driving test? He's got enough staff to drive him to Threshers for some B&H. You can't drive again Phil, get that into your stubborn over-privaleged head. Next time you could kill someone.

He was also seen without his security, which as tax payers, we're funding. Don't want them Phil, then give them up and we'll all save a few quid.

Another driving test? He's got enough staff to drive him to Threshers for some B&H. You can't drive again Phil, get that into your stubborn over-privaleged head. Next time you could kill someone.

He was also seen without his security, which as tax payers, we're funding. Don't want them Phil, then give them up and we'll all save a few quid.

Yes unfortunately he's a no one tells me what to do type. He's been told about wearing a seat belt, still not wearing it sometimes. He's been told not to go out anywhere without a security man, still doing it.

And this will be the answer Police are going to have to deal with now.

He's seriously damaging Queen Liz's reputation here. Since Diana's death, the Royals have become warm & cuddly again. If Phil (god forbid) kills someone she'll have to abdicate and go into hiding.

He's seriously damaging Queen Liz's reputation here. Since Diana's death, the Royals have become warm & cuddly again. If Phil (god forbid) kills someone she'll have to abdicate and go into hiding.
No one has heard a peep out of Prince Phillip for months but as soon as he is involved in something that HASN'T BEEN PROVED THAT HE WAS AT FAULT, and the anti ****ing everything are all over it. The hysteria on here is quite pathetic.

Back