• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Dickheads crossing 127 at Basildon dressed in black without a care in the world!
People have lost lives. Signs up and if your thick and can't read a car at 70mph is gonna do some harm!

Dickheads crossing 127 at Basildon dressed in black without a care in the world!
People have lost lives. Signs up and if your thick and can't read a car at 70mph is gonna do some harm!

Sometimes you see whole families of travellers cross there, and some of them really take risks, giving drivers hardly any time and making them break sharply. Also seen the men crossing when completely sloshed coming out of the Halfway House.

I had to change my password the other day: I usually use the same word but with a sequential number after it...but this smartarse changed it completely and now everytime I have to enter it in, I put the old one it. :Facepalm:

I had to change my password the other day: I usually use the same word but with a sequential number after it...but this smartarse changed it completely and now everytime I have to enter it in, I put the old one it. :Facepalm:

Had a message from Google earlier, informing me that some slimy piece of pond life in Brazil, had tried to get into my account, using my password, so I had to change it.
How do these people find out your password???.

What's the problem with it?.
Dunno, it's in Chelmsford at the moment awaiting recovery - making a noise like a tractor and oil light came on. He phoned his mechanic who told him not to drive it on any account, said it could ruin the timing belt/chain (can't remember and makes no sense to me). Jobs covered for tomorrow but sounds as if it could be expensive to sort.

Dunno, it's in Chelmsford at the moment awaiting recovery - making a noise like a tractor and oil light came on. He phoned his mechanic who told him not to drive it on any account, said it could ruin the timing belt/chain (can't remember and makes no sense to me). Jobs covered for tomorrow but sounds as if it could be expensive to sort.

Sorry to hear that, you have my sympathy, what ever that's worth.x

Turbo is usually the first to go if you have no oil. Is it a saloon or wheelchair taxi?

Turbo is usually the first to go if you have no oil. Is it a saloon or wheelchair taxi?

Wheelchair access Tourneo, it's not long had a full service and the oil topped up. We had two turbos go on the Scudo we had before, piece of poo that it was!

I’m trading my Fiat Skudo in for a Ford ProCab. Only worrying thing is that the government wants all electric cars.

The Stark Raving Dad episode of the Simpsons is not being shown by some TV networks due to allegations made in the Michael Jackson documentary.

Ebay customer reporting that an item bought from us had been found by her neighbours bins. The packaging appeared unopened but the item was not in the box.

She has asked us to check that we actually put the item in the box and if not issue a refund. She has offered to return the box.

Sounds like bolleaux to me. I may ask her to report this to the police as theft and get a crime reference number so I can do an insurance claim.

Last edited:
Back