• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

tried to get an old VHS copied - the Southend 96/7 season. One shop won't do it because it's copyrighted! Im not going to flood the market with DVDs of Keith Dublin!

Turbo, oil pump, timing chain.......off the road till next Tuesday :Sad:

And even after all that, it may be a new engine too :Frustrated:

Turbo, oil pump, timing chain.......off the road till next Tuesday :Sad:

And even after all that, it may be a new engine too :Frustrated:

I'm sure Mad Cyril knows a man who'll "acquire" the car and have an accident with a can of petrol and a lit match. :Whistling:

The full English Breakfast can trace its roots back to the early 1300s.

By serving half an undercooked tomato that wasn't even ripe in the first place you are disrespecting 800 years of heritage and tradition.

So a 25 year old Charlton fan from Dartford has just been given a 5 year banning order because of trouble after the Southend game. A mob of about 20 to 30 Charlton came up Shakespeare Drive and steamed into Southend fans leaving the West Stand. What annoys me is that this same thing happened before when a mob of Luton fans did the same thing, lots of trouble and assaults happened, and it took ages for the police to arrive and separate the fans. I'm big and ugly enough, but I don't like mobs steaming into normal football fans, families or young lads. The police used to stop groups of away fans turning left, coming out of the North Bank, so they couldn't come up Shakespeare Drive for obvious reasons. They know most are heading to the train station or coaches, so go right at the North Bank. What are the police playing at?

Last edited:
So a 25 year old Charlton fan from Dartford has just been given a 5 year banning order because of trouble after the Southend game. A mob of about 20 to 30 Charlton came up Shakespeare Drive and steamed into Southend fans leaving the West Stand. What annoys me is that this same thing happened before when a mob of Luton fans did the same thing, lots of trouble and assaults happened, and it took ages for the police to arrive and separate the fans. I'm big and ugly enough, but I don't like mobs steaming into normal football fans, families or young lads. The police used to stop groups of away fans turning right, coming out of the North Bank, so they couldn't come up Shakespeare Drive for obvious reasons. They know most are heading to the train station or coaches, so go left at the North Bank. What are the police playing at?

Turning left in Fairfax Drive and going up Shakespeare Drive I think you mean.

Yes they should STOP all so called "supporters" and vehicles coming up Shakespeare Drive after a game until the South Stand and West Stand crowd has dissipated and dispersed in Shakespeare Drive.

Or alternatively hold the away supporters in the North Bank for 10/15 minutes until the home fans have had a chance to leave safely., this happens at loads of other grounds.

Turning left in Fairfax Drive and going up Shakespeare Drive I think you mean.

Yes they should STOP all so called "supporters" and vehicles coming up Shakespeare Drive after a game until the South Stand and West Stand crowd has dissipated and dispersed in Shakespeare Drive.

Or alternatively hold the away supporters in the North Bank for 10/15 minutes until the home fans have had a chance to leave safely., this happens at loads of other grounds.

Yes, sorry about that, edited for accuracy. Both of these mobs left the North Bank before the end of the game in a planned attack. So not so much of keeping them in the North Bank after a game, but just stopping them from turning left as the police have been doing for years. The games where trouble was expected, they even used to have police at the bottom of Shakespeare Drive.

What's hacking me off is these terrorists attacks. This week we have had the horrendous shootings and cold bloodied murders in New Zealand, and now today a tram attack in the Netherlands. I don't care what religion the victims are. It's innocent people going about their business. Like most of us I am appalled as to what fellow human beings are willing to do to each other to cause death, injuries, as well as changing the lives of those affected for the worst. What a shame we don't have a magic button to erase all extreme radicals of any religion that carry out these atrocities.

Runaway diesel on the motor.

Only had a new turbo fitted in September and leaking turbo oil is a prime cause of runaway turbo.

Problem is did a cash deal for the work so not expecting much in the way of warranty...

It's official, the world has gone nuts. They're having a heated debate today on Good Morning Britain with two guests on the subject, the subject being that Fireman Sam is sexist, and putting women off from becoming fire fighters.

Back