• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Had to clear up a dead fox in my back garden.

Luckily I had put the job off so long it had dried out and was all crispy but still a gruesome job...

Urgh. There's an entire family of 8 (two adults, six cubs) in my mum's (fairly small) garden. It was quite wonderful watching the frolic about sunday morning.

Had to clear up a dead fox in my back garden.

Luckily I had put the job off so long it had dried out and was all crispy but still a gruesome job...
Should have impaled it on your front garden railings as a warning sign.

On my regular cycle route there's a tree that is falling down and obscuring the cycle path. I reported it to the council who want nothing to do with it (it's not our land, it's the Park's Trust) so I ring them and they say it's the council's. No ****er is going to deal with it are they and by the time I cycle home, it'll be on the floor. :Angry Mob:

Danny Baker now fired from Radio 5. **** me.........

Posting a photo of a well heeled couple with a chimp baby in response to the birth of Prince Archie.

I am no fan of the Royal family but anyone who does something so stupid deserves to be sacked in my opinion.

A large pile of dog waste bags at one of the exits to Hadleigh Country Park.

What goes through these peoples minds? If there is no dog waste bin then it is your responsibility to dispose of your dogs waste.

It makes my blood boil.

Posting a photo of a well heeled couple with a chimp baby in response to the birth of Prince Archie.

I am no fan of the Royal family but anyone who does something so stupid deserves to be sacked in my opinion.

It was very stupid without a doubt but nothing more. It's ironic that actual racists get airtime on shows like Question Time every week but the BBC is ok with that.

It was very stupid without a doubt but nothing more. It's ironic that actual racists get airtime on shows like Question Time every week but the BBC is ok with that.

I don't see anything ironic about that.

Question Time may feature opinions that one disagrees with as it should but it is not a platform for hate speech.

Last edited:
I don't see anything ironic about that.

Question Time may feature opinions that one disagrees with as it should but it is not a platform for hate speech.

A certain person gets huge exposure on the BBC despite never being an MP. Multiple invites to be on shows like QT.

We're straying into politics here so I suggest we agree to disagree.

I'm not a biggest Danny Baker fan in the world, in fact sometimes I think he's a knob but he didn't deserve the boot.

Back