• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

So it's a question for the young lady, that you don't have to share on here if you don't want to. Timing or the situation can be very important in these matters.

Timing is part of the problem, the other part is we haven't met but are friends on facebook, I added her so that surely is a good sign, obviously she needs time to get life back to normal so to speak after her travels but how long do you give it and if I give it too long then some other sod may come along and steal her from under my nose!

Timing is part of the problem, the other part is we haven't met but are friends on facebook, I added her so that surely is a good sign, obviously she needs time to get life back to normal so to speak after her travels but how long do you give it and if I give it too long then some other sod may come along and steal her from under my nose!

Ask her to the Wakering pre season friendly.

If she says no it will hurt but at least you know where you stand.

Blimey, tough one when you don't know each other. I presume you have photo's of yourself on your Facebook page. You have obviously taken to her by her photo's and probably her comments on Facebook. I would send her a private message on Facebook, introducing yourself, saying you realise she has just got back, but would she like to go on a date with you? If interested, whenever she is ready, but no rush or pressure. The first thing she will do is look at you photo's. If interested, she will then read the things you post to see what type of person you are. She of course may already be taken, even tho she's just got back. She may not want to date just yet. She may not fancy you. If so, don't take it to much to heart, as you're in life for the long run. Your time will come. Wishing you the best of luck and hope it goes well, if you decide to take the chance.

Hate being old.Spent nearly an hour and half filling out 30 plus page legal contract online.Finally finish it and print it.Printer error ,cartridge needs replacing.Forget to save document so all lost,then to top it all get raped for £16 for new ink cartridge.Booger!

Doing the family tree and I find out that a distant uncle was married to a 12yr old.......:Stunned:....at the age of 12 himself.

Doing the family tree and I find out that a distant uncle was married to a 12yr old.......:Stunned:....at the age of 12 himself.

That is so sick it almost makes me want to cancel my Jimmy Saville fan club membership. Mind you the AGM is a bit crap this days just me, Gary Glitter and a few blokes in raincoats listening to Rolf Harris records.

Back