• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I am not a Spurs fan but the manager is being a bit of a dick.

What makes you say that Cyril? He’s taken the opportunity to put a shot across the boughs of the board to say ‘give me the tools to strengthen this summer’. We can agree or disagree with that but I wouldn’t say he’s being a dick. Unless you meant something else I haven’t seen?

Oh and kids with no lights on bikes, dark clothing, grrr cubed!

Careful now, I made comment about something simular and apparently it was my fault that I didn't see the ****er who cut across me with no lights, no hi viz and in the dark from my blind side. You will get no symphony here.

What makes you say that Cyril? He’s taken the opportunity to put a shot across the boughs of the board to say ‘give me the tools to strengthen this summer’. We can agree or disagree with that but I wouldn’t say he’s being a dick. Unless you meant something else I haven’t seen?

I feel he should have waited until after the game.

That is so sick it almost makes me want to cancel my Jimmy Saville fan club membership. Mind you the AGM is a bit crap this days just me, Gary Glitter and a few blokes in raincoats listening to Rolf Harris records.

It was over 150yrs ago and apparently legal at the time. Still........?

Careful now, I made comment about something simular and apparently it was my fault that I didn't see the ****er who cut across me with no lights, no hi viz and in the dark from my blind side. You will get no symphony here.

Not even a bittersweet one?

I'll loan you an orchestra if that will help?

Elderly busybodies who admonish me for cycling along the sea wall between Leigh and Chalkwell.

Yes I know I am not supposed to be cycling there but I walk when it is busy/have to overtake people and at 6:30am pedestrians are few and far between.

The reason I don't take the road is avoid elderly busybodies who drive immaculate 30 year old Rovers and can't see much further than the end of the bonnet.

Elderly busybodies who admonish me for cycling along the sea wall between Leigh and Chalkwell.

Yes I know I am not supposed to be cycling there but I walk when it is busy/have to overtake people and at 6:30am pedestrians are few and far between.

The reason I don't take the road is avoid elderly busybodies who drive immaculate 30 year old Rovers and can't see much further than the end of the bonnet.

Another vote for the busybodies I'm afraid.I walked that route the day after our match with Sunderland,from Westcliff to Leigh -a lot later than 6.30 am-and while I sympathise with the early bird argument-I wasn't too impressed with the number of young cyclists preventing us from reaching the pub for a 12am start. :Winking:

I reckon the elderly in general should be made to stay indoors. This would immediately remove any contention with normal people. As for the busybody variety, well just don't get me started.

Pasta Pia on Clifftown Road was closed on Saturday lunchtime with the blinds down.

I have had some good times in there so hope all is well with their business.

Ron's lack of urgency appointing a new manager is hacking me off today. Get it sorted Ron! We need to get on with lining up transfers for when the window opens - at this rate any potentially available decent players will have committed themselves elsewhere

Back